New member here, very excited to be joining this forum.
So I'm off to Europe this September and purchased tickets from http://www.raileurope.com.au. I purchased the tickets a good 20 days ago and have not received the paper tickets that I ordered. I am a little worried that these tickets are not going to arrive in time.
I have tried to contact the website on numerous occasions using the 'Contact us' option on their website (which I think goes to somewhere in france) but have not had any correspondence from them yet. Is there a contact number I can get through to them on?
If my ticket does not arrive, can I print the tickets a kiosk whilst in Europe? Has anyone done this before?
Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Visa Query
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Legal documents assistants
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 ATM help
- 12 ATM
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Montserrat Express
- 18 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 International drivers permit