Question- We (husband, myself and son) have 1st class Rail Pass in Germany and a 2nd class in Switzerland. We will be traveling from Munich to Interlaken so how does one go about doing that? Returning we are going from Zermatt to Frankfurt... Suggestions?
Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 2 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 3 Aix en Provence
- 4 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 5 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 6 Spanish Music
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Itinerary help
- 9 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 10 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 11 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 12 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 13 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 14 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 15 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 16 Things to do in/around Milan
- 17 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 18 Day Trips from Paris
- 19 Ireland's west coast
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 24 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 25 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot