Question- We (husband, myself and son) have 1st class Rail Pass in Germany and a 2nd class in Switzerland. We will be traveling from Munich to Interlaken so how does one go about doing that? Returning we are going from Zermatt to Frankfurt... Suggestions?
Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage advice
- 2 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 3 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Trip to Pyrenees
- 6 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 7 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 8 Netherlands Delta Works
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 11 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 12 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 Crete Ancient sites
- 16 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 17 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 How long in Venice?
- 22 Calling home from abroad
- 23 Moving to Belfast
- 24 Basketball in London
- 25 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?