Question- We (husband, myself and son) have 1st class Rail Pass in Germany and a 2nd class in Switzerland. We will be traveling from Munich to Interlaken so how does one go about doing that? Returning we are going from Zermatt to Frankfurt... Suggestions?
Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 2 Uk visa processing time
- 3 Uk visa
- 4 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 7 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 8 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 9 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 14 Porto to Salamanca
- 15 Trip to Italy
- 16 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 17 Copenhagen hotel
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 20 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 21 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 22 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 23 Please help me plan my trip!
- 24 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 25 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice