Question- We (husband, myself and son) have 1st class Rail Pass in Germany and a 2nd class in Switzerland. We will be traveling from Munich to Interlaken so how does one go about doing that? Returning we are going from Zermatt to Frankfurt... Suggestions?
Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 2 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 3 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 4 Good food deals in Spain
- 5 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 6 using airbnb for the first time...
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 14 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 15 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 How to make this adventure work?
- 19 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 20 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 21 dining in Brussels
- 22 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 25 plug adapters ITALY