Question- We (husband, myself and son) have 1st class Rail Pass in Germany and a 2nd class in Switzerland. We will be traveling from Munich to Interlaken so how does one go about doing that? Returning we are going from Zermatt to Frankfurt... Suggestions?
Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 2 staying a month or so in each place
- 3 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 4 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 7 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 16 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 17 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 18 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 21 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 24 Self-driving tips for France
- 25 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain