I will be staying in Copenhagen this summer for a pre-cruise stay and getting ready to book a hotel. I was leaning towards the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, in Copenhagen. I know that it is a little on the expensive side, but since i will only be staying one night i am not concerned. I am just looking for a hotel that is pretty centrally located with good accommodations and friendly staff. Has anyone stayed in this hotel that can give me some insight to this hotel? Thanks.
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 4 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 7 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 8 Connections at CDG
- 9 Hotel in Rome?
- 10 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 11 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 12 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 13 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 14 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 15 granada to algarve
- 16 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 17 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 18 Ireland driving vacation
- 19 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 20 Cotswolds village base
- 21 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 22 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 23 Normandy in October
- 24 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 25 I went to Paris in June