I will be staying in Copenhagen this summer for a pre-cruise stay and getting ready to book a hotel. I was leaning towards the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, in Copenhagen. I know that it is a little on the expensive side, but since i will only be staying one night i am not concerned. I am just looking for a hotel that is pretty centrally located with good accommodations and friendly staff. Has anyone stayed in this hotel that can give me some insight to this hotel? Thanks.
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 6 Train travel in Europe
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 9 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 16 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 21 When to visit Provence updated info
- 22 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes