I will be staying in Copenhagen this summer for a pre-cruise stay and getting ready to book a hotel. I was leaning towards the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, in Copenhagen. I know that it is a little on the expensive side, but since i will only be staying one night i am not concerned. I am just looking for a hotel that is pretty centrally located with good accommodations and friendly staff. Has anyone stayed in this hotel that can give me some insight to this hotel? Thanks.
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen
- 1 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 2 Paris Ticket t+
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 5 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 6 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 7 One week in Norway
- 8 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 9 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 10 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 11 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 12 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 13 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 14 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 15 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 16 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 17 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 18 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 19 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 20 France Itinerary Help
- 21 pier in Copenhagen
- 22 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 23 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 24 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 25 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips