I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Touring Dover Castle
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 4 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 5 Santorini transportation
- 6 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 7 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 8 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 9 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 10 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 11 Cell phones in Ireland
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 14 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 15 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 21 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover