I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 7 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 8 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 12 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 13 Getting cash in Spain
- 14 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 15 Cotswolds village base
- 16 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 17 First Time Going to Europe
- 18 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 19 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 20 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 21 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 22 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 23 International driving permit required in France?
- 24 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 25 Hotel in Rome?