I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Backpacking through Europe
- 6 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 7 Rhine River Intinerary
- 8 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 Ah Paris
- 11 Estonia
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 14 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 15 Visa to TURKEY
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 19 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 20 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 21 Tennyson Home
- 22 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy