I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 2 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 7 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 10 Five nights in Extremadura
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 15 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 16 trip to norway
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Where to go in France mid July?
- 19 Help with England/Wales tour
- 20 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 21 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn