I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 2 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 3 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 4 Majorca - where to stay?
- 5 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 6 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 7 Mama Mia Italy!
- 8 Dordogne in October
- 9 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 10 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Bike touring in France
- 13 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 16 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 19 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 20 Calling home from abroad
- 21 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 22 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 23 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 24 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 25 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS