I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train in Poland?
- 2 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 3 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 4 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 5 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 6 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 7 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 10 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 11 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 12 UK with Kids
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 DVD players in France
- 17 Freising or Erding?
- 18 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 19 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 20 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 21 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 24 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 25 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre