I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia and Matera
- 2 London/Newcastle trip
- 3 Venice hotels -- your input on the short list
- 4 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 7 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 8 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 9 Cinque Terre
- 10 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 11 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 12 Venice: Shopping Question
- 13 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 14 French towns in autumn
- 15 Day Trip From London
- 16 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 17 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 18 French countryside/wine country
- 19 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 20 Norway in August
- 21 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 22 My summer in Paris
- 23 A wonderful month in France
- 24 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 25 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo