I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 2 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 3 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 4 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 5 A wonderful month in France
- 6 French towns in autumn
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 9 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 10 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 11 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 12 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 14 Octoberfest
- 15 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 16 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 17 French countryside/wine country
- 18 Day Trip From London
- 19 Any used www.only-apartments.com to book Paris Apartment?
- 20 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 21 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 22 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 23 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 24 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 25 Kiel Canal Day trip?