I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 2 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 3 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 4 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 7 Car rental in Santorini port
- 8 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 9 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 10 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 11 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 12 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 13 4 days in Scotland
- 14 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 15 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 16 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 17 Switzerland 5 days
- 18 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 19 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 20 Iceland/July/2014
- 21 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 22 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 23 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 24 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 25 The Best hotel in Caen please !