I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Firt time VISA applicant
- 4 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 5 Murren to Prague
- 6 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 7 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 Need Information about French Alps
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 25 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid