I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 8 dinners in Paris for €10 or less
- 4 South of France November Trip Report
- 5 Rome---August and September
- 6 France, Italy and Greec
- 7 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Dresden or Leipzig
- 12 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 13 20 days in Germany
- 14 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Nice or Marseille??
- 22 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport