I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 6 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 10 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 13 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 14 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 15 men's shoes spain
- 16 Munich and Dachau
- 17 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 18 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 19 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 20 Fjords, How To?
- 21 Useful website for France
- 22 No points in Paris .....
- 23 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 24 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 25 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?