I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Scotland
- 2 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 4 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 5 Two days in Dublin
- 6 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 7 Venice tourist travel pass
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 Train from Sarlat
- 10 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 11 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 12 Trains
- 13 Airb2b in Paris
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 16 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 17 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 18 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 21 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 22 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS