I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 2 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 3 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 4 London restaurants
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 7 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 Istanbul water
- 13 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 14 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 15 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 16 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 17 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 18 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 21 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 22 Day Trips from Nice
- 23 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 24 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 25 Madrid: City Views