I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 2 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 3 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 4 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 5 A day in Killarney
- 6 TRip from Chernivtsi to Odessa
- 7 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 8 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 9 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 10 Distances in Paris
- 11 My poppy arrived today!
- 12 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 13 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 14 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 15 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 16 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 17 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 18 Best area of the Morvan?
- 19 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 20 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 21 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 22 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 23 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 24 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 25 Russian Visa Question