I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A plethora of islands
- 2 Must do/see in Rome
- 3 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 4 The isles in June
- 5 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 6 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 7 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 8 Berlin Itinerary
- 9 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 10 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 11 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 12 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 13 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 14 Toll roads in Italy
- 15 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 16 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 17 what to do in florence
- 18 Munich to Milan via train
- 19 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 20 Winery tours
- 21 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 22 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein
- 23 What train pass for Paris?
- 24 Buy back lease program?
- 25 10 days in spain