I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 사이트~ ~[카톡 아이디: vs486~~ $레그램: vs486
- 2 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 3 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 4 Two days in Rome
- 5 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 6 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 PARIS
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 13 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 14 Spain: train/rental car help
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Germany or Sweden
- 17 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 18 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 19 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 20 Greek Village
- 21 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Athens Help