I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 2 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 5 10 Days in Madrid and Valencia.
- 6 Self-driving tips for France
- 7 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 8 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 9 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 10 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 11 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 12 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 13 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 14 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 15 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 16 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 going to italy
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 How do you find French food?
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 23 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 24 where to stay in Germany
- 25 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please