I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 2 ICELAND DAY 1
- 3 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 4 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 5 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 8 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 9 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 10 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 11 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 12 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 15 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 16 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 17 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 18 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 19 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 20 Italo Trains - good news
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 23 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 24 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 25 Rome