I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help please
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 Perugia
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 14 Family vacation to europe
- 15 Paris cooking classes
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 20 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 21 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please