I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in İzmir car rental ? suggestions ?
- 2 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 3 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 4 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 5 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 9 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 10 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 11 England/Scotland In January questions
- 12 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 13 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 14 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 15 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 16 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 17 Dublin & Stockholm
- 18 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 19 Place to stay in London
- 20 Barcelona to south of France
- 21 SIXT car rental uk
- 22 Holding bags in Paris
- 23 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 24 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 25 Cornwall and Germany