I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 4 Croatia couples itinerary
- 5 Barcelona to Morocco
- 6 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 7 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 8 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 9 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 10 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 11 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Ireland driving itinerary
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 17 Day trips from Uzes
- 18 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 19 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 20 Visiting the Black Forest
- 21 Laundry - Ireland?
- 22 AVE train tickets questions.
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed