I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 France,Spain,Italy
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 20 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona