I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 2 London for work Paris for play!
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 French ATC strike lifted
- 5 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 6 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 7 Lake Maggiore?
- 8 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 9 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 10 Refund Oyster Card
- 11 Best Things to do in Bristol
- 12 Car rental Spain to France
- 13 what to do in florence
- 14 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 15 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 16 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 17 If Greece exits
- 18 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 19 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 20 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 21 Good Bed & Breakfast in Edinburgh and Liverpool?
- 22 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 23 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 24 a Cantal, in Auvergne
- 25 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay