I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train strikes - Spain
- 2 PASSPORT number changed
- 3 Support Please
- 4 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 5 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 6 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 7 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 8 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 9 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 10 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 11 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 12 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 13 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Lubeck/Schwerin/Luneburg/Bremen/Bremerhaven
- 16 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 17 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 18 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 19 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 20 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 21 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 22 Alone in Paris
- 23 A Visit to the Masjid e Nabwi – A Journey of Love
- 24 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 25 Sicily itinerary advice please