I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch
- 2 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 3 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 4 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 5 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Greek Island honeymoon
- 8 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 9 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 10 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 11 Naples and Salerno
- 12 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 13 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 14 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 18 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 My poppy arrived today!
- 21 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 22 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 23 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 24 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 25 France, Italy, Ireland ?