I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
- 1 Lucerne & Zurich
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Frankfurt Macarons
- 6 Trip around Spain
- 7 Lake como
- 8 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 9 Getting around in Tuscany
- 10 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 11 Venice in Jan
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 14 Public transport from Ostuni
- 15 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 16 British drivers
- 17 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris