I really want to visit St. Petersburg as I see cheap flights pop up all the time. I have one concern. I have reading that racism is a big problem in St. Petersburg. Especially towards Asians and Africans. I was wondering if you guys know how they feel about muslims? Im a muslim woman and I wear a head scarf. Im european so Im quite light but Im worried that my head scarf would be an issue? Hope my question didnt offend anyone.
Racism towards muslims in St. Petersburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG late September?
- 2 Two Days in Prague
- 3 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 4 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 5 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 6 Schengen Visa
- 7 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 8 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 9 london in 2.5 days
- 10 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 Air France strike
- 18 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 21 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 22 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 23 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 24 Escargot
- 25 Germany with friends who have never been there