I know there was a recent Rachael Ray post re Rome, but I recall seeing too the Florence episode. And since I'll be in both places in May I'm wondering if anybody specifically remembers the name or other identifying info about that restaurant she went to very near the Ponte Vecchio. I recalled she had to stand outside in line, and the proprietor(s) came out with wine for the crowd... The food looked very interesting. Soup or stew-like?
Rachael Ray in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 5 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 6 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 7 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 8 Good times in Munich, the city
- 9 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 10 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 13 Lake Como transportation questions
- 14 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 15 history museums or locations
- 16 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Italy dolomites