Need some recommendations on the most charming village to visit by train on a day trip from London!
Quintessential English village within striking distance of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 3 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 6 Olive Oil
- 7 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 8 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 9 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 15 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 16 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 17 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Paris in 1 Day
- 20 Oslo in early Oct
- 21 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 US looking into preclearance at European airports