Need some recommendations on the most charming village to visit by train on a day trip from London!
Quintessential English village within striking distance of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 2 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 3 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 London for Free
- 7 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 10 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 Madrid: City Views
- 13 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 14 London restaurants
- 15 biking in France
- 16 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 17 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 18 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 21 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 22 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 23 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 24 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 25 Peggy does Deutschland...