Need some recommendations on the most charming village to visit by train on a day trip from London!
Quintessential English village within striking distance of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 5 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 6 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 7 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 8 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 german rail ticket question
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 17 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 1 week in Croatia
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Trip to Iceland
- 23 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 24 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 25 Picasso Museum-Paris