Need some recommendations on the most charming village to visit by train on a day trip from London!
Quintessential English village within striking distance of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 3 Tour Company in Russia
- 4 Purse week?
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 7 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 8 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 9 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 10 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 11 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 12 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 20 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 21 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 22 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 23 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 24 St Christophers Paris
- 25 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28