Need some recommendations on the most charming village to visit by train on a day trip from London!
Quintessential English village within striking distance of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seaplane service
- 2 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 3 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 4 Liverpool to London
- 5 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 6 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 7 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 8 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 9 Melissa5 in SWITZERLAND: A Riot of Wildflowers - Berner Oberland June 2010
- 10 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 11 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 14 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 15 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 16 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 17 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 18 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 19 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 20 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 21 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 22 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 23 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 24 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 25 DVD players in France