Another cloting question for the women. I was in a travel store this week-end and found a coat that is extremely light weight which would make it great to wear around on trips where you are in and out of buildings or to stuff in a suitcase. The brand is Kiko. It is very light weight silk with a poly fiberfill type of stuffing and has silk lining. The price was right--reduced from $350 (which you'd have to be a fool to pay) to $97. Here is my question. What type of temperature range would this coat work for? I tried it out around the block the other day when it was about 30. It wasn't warm enough for that. The clerk had no clue about the coat. Does anyone have anything similar and can you tell me about what temperature ranges you are comfortable in it. After I got it home I started to wonder if maybe it is similar in warmth to a quilted silk blazer for indoor wear. but then again why would it be long if that were the case. I looked on TravelSmith and Magellan to see if they have anything similar but couldn't find anything. thanks.
Quilted polyester filled silk travel coat--anyone have anything similar?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 itinerary help
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Nice Video about Poland
- 12 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 13 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 14 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 Scotland