I'll be traveling to Vienna & Tyrol region, Austria, Heidelberg, Bonn, Cologne, Salzburg & Munich, Germany & Lucerne, Switzerland in the next couple weeks. Can anyone point me in the right direction for shops or department stores that sell fabric for quilting? I'll be on a tour with 8th graders - so I can't go off by myself for long periods.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Guide in Russia
- 5 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 6 Switzerland
- 7 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 8 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 9 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 12 Zadar or Sibenik
- 13 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 15 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 16 Rent a Car?
- 17 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 18 Whistle stop family road trip
- 19 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 20 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 21 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 22 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
Quilt shops selling fabric in Germany, Austria & Switzerland