I'll be traveling to Vienna & Tyrol region, Austria, Heidelberg, Bonn, Cologne, Salzburg & Munich, Germany & Lucerne, Switzerland in the next couple weeks. Can anyone point me in the right direction for shops or department stores that sell fabric for quilting? I'll be on a tour with 8th graders - so I can't go off by myself for long periods.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 Cascais or Algarve?
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 10 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 11 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Azores
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Scotland in 7 Days
- 18 Short Trip in July
- 19 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
Quilt shops selling fabric in Germany, Austria & Switzerland