We are visiting Iceland in June and staying in Reykjavik for two nights. I've read that there is much partying in the city. Does anybody have a quiet hotel to recommend that avoids the party-goers? We'd like to stay in the city center. Thanks.
Quiet Reykjavik Hotel Suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 itinerary help
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Nice Video about Poland
- 12 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 13 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 14 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 Scotland