We are visiting Iceland in June and staying in Reykjavik for two nights. I've read that there is much partying in the city. Does anybody have a quiet hotel to recommend that avoids the party-goers? We'd like to stay in the city center. Thanks.
Quiet Reykjavik Hotel Suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 biking tours in Italy?
- 2 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 3 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 4 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 11 Italy Countryside
- 12 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 13 VISA question
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 21 France,Spain,Italy
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Which european city?
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters