We have been to Rome several times and trying to get some sleep is difficult due to the nearby bars,restaurants....Is there a hidden gem in the middle of Rome ,on a quiet street that we can try?Going in June.
quiet hotel in Rome?
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 3 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 4 A chacun son goût
- 5 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 6 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 7 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 8 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 9 portugal
- 10 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 11 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 14 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 17 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 18 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 19 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 22 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 23 Help with itenerary
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 Brown Bear sites Slovenia