I'm still trying to decide whether to keep a rental car through my whole week in Wales, or whether to use trains and/or bus to get through the entire mid-section quickly, since I have no stops planned for that region. I will probably embark toward the south from Harlech or thereabouts. If I drive, what routes would be the easiest/quickest? And if I use public transport, what suggestions do you have for best route and means?
Quickest way to travel from NW to center or west of South Wales?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 2 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 3 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 4 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 5 Traveling in France by train
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 8 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Sicily - not a trip report
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 17 Fashion for larger man?
- 18 car rental advice in Portugal
- 19 Fjords, How To?
- 20 Duoro river cruises
- 21 What to wear
- 22 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 23 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions