My flight leaves from Marco Polo airport for Paris at 8:45 AM tomorrow morning.
I always like to be to the airport early, especially for international flights, as I would much rather be hanging out in an airport than stressing on time.
What is the best way for me to get to the airport early in the morning?
My host told me to take a train to Mestre and then a bus from Mestre to Marco Polo? I see on Trentalia's schedule Bus VE111 from 5:11-5:31...is that a bus or a train?
If I do take that one, the bus schedule I've been given (ATVO) looks to be showing the next bus from there leaving at 6:15? How long is the bus trip from Mestre to Marco Polo? I would like to be early than that bus is showing is possible.
Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Get : Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 VERIZON Technical SUPP0RT
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 European Vacation 2017
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 9 One July night in Verona - help!
- 10 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 11 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 London in September
- 14 Avoid Europcar!
- 15 Paris for children
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia
Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?