My flight leaves from Marco Polo airport for Paris at 8:45 AM tomorrow morning.
I always like to be to the airport early, especially for international flights, as I would much rather be hanging out in an airport than stressing on time.
What is the best way for me to get to the airport early in the morning?
My host told me to take a train to Mestre and then a bus from Mestre to Marco Polo? I see on Trentalia's schedule Bus VE111 from 5:11-5:31...is that a bus or a train?
If I do take that one, the bus schedule I've been given (ATVO) looks to be showing the next bus from there leaving at 6:15? How long is the bus trip from Mestre to Marco Polo? I would like to be early than that bus is showing is possible.
Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Athens
- 15 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 16 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 21 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 22 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 23 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 24 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 25 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?