My flight leaves from Marco Polo airport for Paris at 8:45 AM tomorrow morning.
I always like to be to the airport early, especially for international flights, as I would much rather be hanging out in an airport than stressing on time.
What is the best way for me to get to the airport early in the morning?
My host told me to take a train to Mestre and then a bus from Mestre to Marco Polo? I see on Trentalia's schedule Bus VE111 from 5:11-5:31...is that a bus or a train?
If I do take that one, the bus schedule I've been given (ATVO) looks to be showing the next bus from there leaving at 6:15? How long is the bus trip from Mestre to Marco Polo? I would like to be early than that bus is showing is possible.
Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Garda Land
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 6 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 7 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 8 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 13 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 14 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 Dublin Leap Card
- 17 Vatican City questions
- 18 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 21 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 24 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip
Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?