My flight leaves from Marco Polo airport for Paris at 8:45 AM tomorrow morning.
I always like to be to the airport early, especially for international flights, as I would much rather be hanging out in an airport than stressing on time.
What is the best way for me to get to the airport early in the morning?
My host told me to take a train to Mestre and then a bus from Mestre to Marco Polo? I see on Trentalia's schedule Bus VE111 from 5:11-5:31...is that a bus or a train?
If I do take that one, the bus schedule I've been given (ATVO) looks to be showing the next bus from there leaving at 6:15? How long is the bus trip from Mestre to Marco Polo? I would like to be early than that bus is showing is possible.
Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 7 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 8 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 11 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Engadine Valley help
- 14 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Naples, Italy
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Tuscany 6 nights
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?