We will be visiting Switzerland in mid-October and going through lot of posts, along with wonderful suggestion on different threads. But with different suggestions and my limited time, I am getting more confuse. My rough plan is like this, where I need help :-
10-Oct: Reach Paris in noon. Same day leave for Switzerland in noon or evening. Night stay at hotel in Switzerland.
13-Oct: Switzerland and leave for Paris in evening. Night stay at hotel in Paris.
Should I keep same base for all three nights or split them to cover/see maximum ? What do you suggest ?
I am also concerned about my last day (13-Oct). Can I leave some place for last day and I can cover/see that while going back to Paris. I will have time till evening before catching Paris train.
What day I should see on other two full days ? How should I device places among days ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 5 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 9 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 Trip to Switzerland
- 13 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 14 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 Rome hotel
- 17 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Seville to Cordoba
- 20 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?