We will be visiting Switzerland in mid-October and going through lot of posts, along with wonderful suggestion on different threads. But with different suggestions and my limited time, I am getting more confuse. My rough plan is like this, where I need help :-
10-Oct: Reach Paris in noon. Same day leave for Switzerland in noon or evening. Night stay at hotel in Switzerland.
13-Oct: Switzerland and leave for Paris in evening. Night stay at hotel in Paris.
Should I keep same base for all three nights or split them to cover/see maximum ? What do you suggest ?
I am also concerned about my last day (13-Oct). Can I leave some place for last day and I can cover/see that while going back to Paris. I will have time till evening before catching Paris train.
What day I should see on other two full days ? How should I device places among days ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 11 Westerplatte
- 12 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Bernina Express mid-March
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Ireland hotel questions
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece