We will be visiting Switzerland in mid-October and going through lot of posts, along with wonderful suggestion on different threads. But with different suggestions and my limited time, I am getting more confuse. My rough plan is like this, where I need help :-
10-Oct: Reach Paris in noon. Same day leave for Switzerland in noon or evening. Night stay at hotel in Switzerland.
13-Oct: Switzerland and leave for Paris in evening. Night stay at hotel in Paris.
Should I keep same base for all three nights or split them to cover/see maximum ? What do you suggest ?
I am also concerned about my last day (13-Oct). Can I leave some place for last day and I can cover/see that while going back to Paris. I will have time till evening before catching Paris train.
What day I should see on other two full days ? How should I device places among days ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 4 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 5 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 17 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 18 Perugia
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 Praiano
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Family vacation to europe
- 25 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?