We will be visiting Switzerland in mid-October and going through lot of posts, along with wonderful suggestion on different threads. But with different suggestions and my limited time, I am getting more confuse. My rough plan is like this, where I need help :-
10-Oct: Reach Paris in noon. Same day leave for Switzerland in noon or evening. Night stay at hotel in Switzerland.
13-Oct: Switzerland and leave for Paris in evening. Night stay at hotel in Paris.
Should I keep same base for all three nights or split them to cover/see maximum ? What do you suggest ?
I am also concerned about my last day (13-Oct). Can I leave some place for last day and I can cover/see that while going back to Paris. I will have time till evening before catching Paris train.
What day I should see on other two full days ? How should I device places among days ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-Car or Train
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 릴게임이란 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Europe for Beginners
- 21 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 23 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 24 13 nights in switzerland
- 25 Best daypack ?