Can I please get some help with booking a short trip to Sardinia from the mainland ? We are visiting Italy for our second (and hopefully not our last) trip to Italy. We have not seen Sardinia and are limited in the amount of things we can see, but would REALLY like to get a taste of Sardegna without spending many of our daylight hours on a ferry!! Does anyone have any experience with the overnight ferry from Citavecchia to Olbia? If so, how was your experience? Thanks!!!!
quick trip to Sardinia- overnight ferry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 9 days in turkey
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Nice Video about Poland
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!