Can I please get some help with booking a short trip to Sardinia from the mainland ? We are visiting Italy for our second (and hopefully not our last) trip to Italy. We have not seen Sardinia and are limited in the amount of things we can see, but would REALLY like to get a taste of Sardegna without spending many of our daylight hours on a ferry!! Does anyone have any experience with the overnight ferry from Citavecchia to Olbia? If so, how was your experience? Thanks!!!!
quick trip to Sardinia- overnight ferry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 3 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 4 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 5 Long wait to board cruise in Barcelona--sleep deprived
- 6 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Looking for add on city
- 9 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 12 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 Taxi service in Nice
- 15 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 16 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Preparing for our European Family Trip