Can I please get some help with booking a short trip to Sardinia from the mainland ? We are visiting Italy for our second (and hopefully not our last) trip to Italy. We have not seen Sardinia and are limited in the amount of things we can see, but would REALLY like to get a taste of Sardegna without spending many of our daylight hours on a ferry!! Does anyone have any experience with the overnight ferry from Citavecchia to Olbia? If so, how was your experience? Thanks!!!!
quick trip to Sardinia- overnight ferry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 2 Italy for 5 nights!
- 3 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Paris Art Galleries
- 8 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 9 Paris Bastille Day
- 10 car rental agency
- 11 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 12 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 13 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 14 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 15 Croatia help
- 16 River Cruise
- 17 Accommodation
- 18 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 19 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 20 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 21 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 22 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 23 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 24 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 25 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights