Can I please get some help with booking a short trip to Sardinia from the mainland ? We are visiting Italy for our second (and hopefully not our last) trip to Italy. We have not seen Sardinia and are limited in the amount of things we can see, but would REALLY like to get a taste of Sardegna without spending many of our daylight hours on a ferry!! Does anyone have any experience with the overnight ferry from Citavecchia to Olbia? If so, how was your experience? Thanks!!!!
quick trip to Sardinia- overnight ferry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 2 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 3 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 shortened trip to Italy
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 10 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 11 Amsterdam
- 12 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 13 Gift for French business associate
- 14 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 15 Sunny September Trip Report
- 16 Trip Report, part 1
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 19 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland