I have the opportunity to get a very good deal for 5 days in Ireland. Well, really 4 since we arrive Dublin Day 2.
spend that day in Dublin, then on to County Cork - see Blarney Castle, Woolen Mills
Day 4 - do Ring of Kerry
Day 5 on way to Dublin do Rock of Cashel
Since this is such a quick tour, we decided if we go we'd like to extend our trip a few days. But we really are up in the air as to what to do & how to go about it.
First time for both my husband & I.
We like history, wandering interesting & unique areas. beautiful scenery. Honestly, we've both always loved Irish music & the country looks so beautiful -- but aren't really up on what are great things to do there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 2 나눔파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 9 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 14 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 15 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 16 Avoid Europcar!
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 19 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 20 quickest way to Prague
- 21 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 24 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 25 Amsterdam
QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?