I have the opportunity to get a very good deal for 5 days in Ireland. Well, really 4 since we arrive Dublin Day 2.
spend that day in Dublin, then on to County Cork - see Blarney Castle, Woolen Mills
Day 4 - do Ring of Kerry
Day 5 on way to Dublin do Rock of Cashel
Since this is such a quick tour, we decided if we go we'd like to extend our trip a few days. But we really are up in the air as to what to do & how to go about it.
First time for both my husband & I.
We like history, wandering interesting & unique areas. beautiful scenery. Honestly, we've both always loved Irish music & the country looks so beautiful -- but aren't really up on what are great things to do there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 16 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 17 Alitala
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 celticmoon, a quick question
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 What fresh hell is this?
- 22 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 23 Which Train Station in Venice
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village
QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?