I have the opportunity to get a very good deal for 5 days in Ireland. Well, really 4 since we arrive Dublin Day 2.
spend that day in Dublin, then on to County Cork - see Blarney Castle, Woolen Mills
Day 4 - do Ring of Kerry
Day 5 on way to Dublin do Rock of Cashel
Since this is such a quick tour, we decided if we go we'd like to extend our trip a few days. But we really are up in the air as to what to do & how to go about it.
First time for both my husband & I.
We like history, wandering interesting & unique areas. beautiful scenery. Honestly, we've both always loved Irish music & the country looks so beautiful -- but aren't really up on what are great things to do there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris cooking classes
- 2 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 5 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 6 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Rouen Tour Companies
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 16 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking
QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?