I have the opportunity to get a very good deal for 5 days in Ireland. Well, really 4 since we arrive Dublin Day 2.
spend that day in Dublin, then on to County Cork - see Blarney Castle, Woolen Mills
Day 4 - do Ring of Kerry
Day 5 on way to Dublin do Rock of Cashel
Since this is such a quick tour, we decided if we go we'd like to extend our trip a few days. But we really are up in the air as to what to do & how to go about it.
First time for both my husband & I.
We like history, wandering interesting & unique areas. beautiful scenery. Honestly, we've both always loved Irish music & the country looks so beautiful -- but aren't really up on what are great things to do there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour groups
- 2 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Hotel in Vienna
- 6 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 14 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 Super Cover For Hertz
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 17 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 18 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 19 Baby Milk
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 23 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?