Some friends of mine are planning a visit to Stockholm at the end of June. Some of our cities of interest don't match, so I'm planning to visit somewhere for 4 days before meeting up with them in Stockholm afterwards. I have a few cities in mind for 3 or 4 days but wanted to see if anyone can recommend or give feedback to help me make my decision. My options are:
I've even considered Paris or London but feel that it won't be enough time
Thanks in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 페가수스카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 레드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Trip suggestion