Do my husband and I both have to have a travelcard to get the deals or can just one of us purchase one and the other just have an oyster?
Quick question about travel cards and 2 4 1 deals
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 2 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 3 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 4 2 for 1 tickets
- 5 Spa in Scotland
- 6 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 9 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 10 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 11 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 12 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 13 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 14 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 15 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 16 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 17 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 18 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 19 Munich, Germany to Como, Italy Question
- 20 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 21 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 22 Greek Island honeymoon
- 23 Garmisch
- 24 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 25 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France