Do my husband and I both have to have a travelcard to get the deals or can just one of us purchase one and the other just have an oyster?
Quick question about travel cards and 2 4 1 deals
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 2 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 3 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 4 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 5 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 6 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 7 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 8 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 9 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 10 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 11 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 12 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 13 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 14 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 15 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 16 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 17 Greenwich: Tube to DLR
- 18 Spain in 17 days
- 19 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 20 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 21 Germany - Garmisch-Parkenkirchen - 3 Days Itinerary Advice
- 22 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 23 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 24 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 25 Inverness to Edinburgh Itinerary