Do my husband and I both have to have a travelcard to get the deals or can just one of us purchase one and the other just have an oyster?
Quick question about travel cards and 2 4 1 deals
View all Europe activity »
- 1 British drivers
- 2 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Prague Main Train Station
- 5 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 6 Spain Travel
- 7 Venice in Jan
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 9 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 18 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 25 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?