I need help planning a three week fall vacation. We want to leave the third week of Oct and come back the middle of Nov. Three kids aged 6, 12 and 14. Used to travelling a lot. We have all been to Greece, London and Paris so none of those places. Ideas so far of places we would like to see...Bruges, Amsterdam, Prague or Italy but open to anything really. Thanks!
Quick planning help for Oct/Nov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 2 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 3 Trains in Europe
- 4 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 5 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 6 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 9 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Netherlands and others
- 12 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 15 Raining in rome
- 16 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 17 Italian Lakes
- 18 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 19 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 20 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 24 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 25 Eleanor's Pages