I need help planning a three week fall vacation. We want to leave the third week of Oct and come back the middle of Nov. Three kids aged 6, 12 and 14. Used to travelling a lot. We have all been to Greece, London and Paris so none of those places. Ideas so far of places we would like to see...Bruges, Amsterdam, Prague or Italy but open to anything really. Thanks!
Quick planning help for Oct/Nov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 2 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 4 Questions for my German friends
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Train to Airport in Venice
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 10 Foie gras, redux
- 11 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 12 Dublin Tour Companies
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Day trips from Seville
- 15 Oktoberfest reservations
- 16 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 17 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 18 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 19 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 24 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 25 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.