I need help planning a three week fall vacation. We want to leave the third week of Oct and come back the middle of Nov. Three kids aged 6, 12 and 14. Used to travelling a lot. We have all been to Greece, London and Paris so none of those places. Ideas so far of places we would like to see...Bruges, Amsterdam, Prague or Italy but open to anything really. Thanks!
Quick planning help for Oct/Nov
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 2 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 3 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 4 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 5 Sicily 10 days
- 6 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 9 Barcelona Rocks!
- 10 Greek islands from Turkey
- 11 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 San Sebastian Travel Guide
- 14 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 17 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 18 insider tours in berlin
- 19 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 20 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 21 3 days in Barcelona
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 One hundred years of Krakow
- 25 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas