I need help planning a three week fall vacation. We want to leave the third week of Oct and come back the middle of Nov. Three kids aged 6, 12 and 14. Used to travelling a lot. We have all been to Greece, London and Paris so none of those places. Ideas so far of places we would like to see...Bruges, Amsterdam, Prague or Italy but open to anything really. Thanks!
Quick planning help for Oct/Nov
- 1 Ovington Square Flat
- 2 Hotels in Sorrento
- 3 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 6 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 16 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 17 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 22 Dolomites Drives
- 23 RHK's heading to Europe
- 24 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 25 Germany with 6 month old.