I'll start by saying our tickets are already booked, so an open jaw purchase isn't an option at this point. We have tickets booked from Boston to Barcelona via Dublin (Aer Lingus) in June. One member of our party has a conference in Barcelona at the end of our trip (he's staying longer) so our plan was to visit S. Spain for about 6 days, then fly back to BCN for a few nights, two of us fly home, and he stays on for his conference.
Our original idea was to arrive in Barcelona in the morning from our overnight flight, stay one night in Barcelona, then sometime the next day fly to Granada for a six day tour of Andalusia (flying back to BCN from Seville). We figured we'd be tired from the overnight flight, and would get in a little sight seeing in Barcelona the day we arrive, go to bed at a normal local time to get acclimated, then sometime mid-day the next head to Granada.
Now I'm wondering given our limited time if we should just tough it out and plan on flying to Granada around mid-day the day we arrive in BCN. Our overseas flight arrives around 10 am. There is a 1:20 Vueling flight to Granada. I know that would mean a long gap we'd just have to wait around. But would we gain anything by just sticking it out at the airport and continuing on to S. Spain and avoid a to/from airport turn around the next day? This would give us an extra night in S. Spain.
It makes an exhausting sounding first day, but at the same time we have the enthusiasm for the start of our trip working in our favor.
Also, for those who have taking flights within Spain, how long in advance of your flight did you arrive at the airport? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 호게임카지노(*>AAA815。CoM<*)월드카지노룰렛게임방법
- 2 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 3 서울카지노ʕ•̫͡•ʔAAA815。CoMʕ•̫͡•ʔ슈퍼바카라블랙잭기본전략
- 4 라이브카지노(｡//AAA815。CoM//｡)프라임카지노온라인카지노주소
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 7 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 8 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 9 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 10 Stu Tower
- 11 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 12 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 13 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 14 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Train up the Jungfrau
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 19 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 20 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 21 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 25 Madeira-anyone been recently?
Quick one night in Barcelona before S. Spain, or go straight?