Have read tons of threads on London-Canterbury-Dover day trips. I think I've gleaned that if I buy a round-trip train ticket from London to Dover I will be able to get off in Canterbury for some exploring, then reboard with same ticket and go on to Dover, visit the castle, then reboard the train back to London. Please confirm or deny.
Quick clarification round-trip London-Dover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 VISA question
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 France,Spain,Italy
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Schengen Visa Rules
- 15 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 16 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 All Set To Go!!