My husband and I will be attending an 7:00 opera starting at the Volksoper in Vienna. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a quick bite to eat before the performance? We probably won't be in the mood for a full on dinner - maybe a quick bite - salad or sandwich- at a cafe or the like. Any suggestions? BTW, my husband is "mostly" a vegetarian - meaning, he'll eat fish. Many thanks.
Quick bite to eat near the Volksoper in Vienna?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 2 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 3 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 5 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 8 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Venice in Jan
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 British drivers
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 21 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Spain Travel
- 24 Trieste as a day trip?
- 25 Trieste as a day trip?