My husband and I will be attending an 7:00 opera starting at the Volksoper in Vienna. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a quick bite to eat before the performance? We probably won't be in the mood for a full on dinner - maybe a quick bite - salad or sandwich- at a cafe or the like. Any suggestions? BTW, my husband is "mostly" a vegetarian - meaning, he'll eat fish. Many thanks.
Quick bite to eat near the Volksoper in Vienna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 3 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 4 My notes on Greece 101
- 5 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 6 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Halloween in Paris
- 9 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 how long in Malta?
- 13 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 14 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 15 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 16 Norway 2014
- 17 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 18 A Greek sojourn
- 19 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 24 Weekend in Norfolk
- 25 Burgundy in May