My husband and I will be attending an 7:00 opera starting at the Volksoper in Vienna. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a quick bite to eat before the performance? We probably won't be in the mood for a full on dinner - maybe a quick bite - salad or sandwich- at a cafe or the like. Any suggestions? BTW, my husband is "mostly" a vegetarian - meaning, he'll eat fish. Many thanks.
Quick bite to eat near the Volksoper in Vienna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 2 London - Site List Triage -
- 3 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 7 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 11 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 12 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 13 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 14 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 21 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 Southern Ireland Help