My husband and I will be attending an 7:00 opera starting at the Volksoper in Vienna. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a quick bite to eat before the performance? We probably won't be in the mood for a full on dinner - maybe a quick bite - salad or sandwich- at a cafe or the like. Any suggestions? BTW, my husband is "mostly" a vegetarian - meaning, he'll eat fish. Many thanks.
Quick bite to eat near the Volksoper in Vienna?
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Northern Italy
- 3 Suggestions for France Italy
- 4 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 5 Istanbul in April
- 6 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 Venice apartments
- 9 First night after arriving in Milan
- 10 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 11 East coast trains
- 12 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 13 Foggia Day Trip
- 14 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 15 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 16 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 19 15 days in Central Europe
- 20 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 21 Car hire across borders
- 22 Bank of England Museum
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 25 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?