My husband and I will be attending an 7:00 opera starting at the Volksoper in Vienna. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a quick bite to eat before the performance? We probably won't be in the mood for a full on dinner - maybe a quick bite - salad or sandwich- at a cafe or the like. Any suggestions? BTW, my husband is "mostly" a vegetarian - meaning, he'll eat fish. Many thanks.
Quick bite to eat near the Volksoper in Vienna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 2 caroline_venezia
- 3 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 4 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 5 Storytellers in Iceland
- 6 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 8 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 9 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 10 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Italy trip questions
- 13 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 14 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 15 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 16 Taormina to Palermo
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 19 history museums or locations
- 20 Budget family trip to Europe
- 21 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 22 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier