Staying 2 nights in Heidelberg next week before going over to Nuremberg area for 3 days. Need to find hotels for last 3 nights. Nuremberg is very full. Would Bamberg be a good base for all 3 nights? Or would it be best to at least spend one night in Nuremberg? We want to go to Rothenburg also, probably as a day trip. Any secret hotel/inn suggestions for Nuremberg when everything else is full? Don't want to drink and drive, so want to be based where we will go out in the evenings. Vielen Dank!
Quick advice needed for romantic Germany trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 2 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 3 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 4 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 5 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 6 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 7 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 8 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 9 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 10 Madrid
- 11 St. Petersburg
- 12 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 13 travel insurance
- 14 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 15 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 16 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 17 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 18 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 19 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 21 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 22 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 23 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 24 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 25 Camino No-No