Staying 2 nights in Heidelberg next week before going over to Nuremberg area for 3 days. Need to find hotels for last 3 nights. Nuremberg is very full. Would Bamberg be a good base for all 3 nights? Or would it be best to at least spend one night in Nuremberg? We want to go to Rothenburg also, probably as a day trip. Any secret hotel/inn suggestions for Nuremberg when everything else is full? Don't want to drink and drive, so want to be based where we will go out in the evenings. Vielen Dank!
Quick advice needed for romantic Germany trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 2 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 museum passes in Rome
- 7 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 Lavender Fields
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Munich
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 24 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please