Hi, I wanted to ask from anyone that has been to Serbia,(specifically, Belgrade), how safe it would be for a female to travel there alone.?..and are there any areas that would be safer than others, or that I should avoid? Does it make a difference whether I would fly there or take a train? Thanks!
Question::Traveling to Serbia/Belgrade
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 7 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 8 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 9 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 12 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 13 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 16 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 flea markets in France
- 22 Italy vacation rental help
- 23 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 24 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 25 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon