Are the Golden Ring’s Vladimir & Yaroslavl generally beautiful cities (like Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Lviv, etc.) or are these 2 destinations mostly for those interested in church architecture? Otherwise, Vyborg is near St. Petersburg yet most tourists only hear about Pavlovsk, Peterhof & Pushkin (for their palaces). Is Vyborg anything of a must-see tourist destination or is it simply a pleasant-but not extraordinary-provincial town?
Questions:Golden Ring’s Vladimir& Yaroslavl& (near St. Petersburg’s) Vyborg
- 1 Foggia Day Trip
- 2 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 3 15 days in Central Europe
- 4 Suggestions for France Italy
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 7 Car hire across borders
- 8 Bank of England Museum
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 11 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 12 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 13 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 14 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 15 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 18 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 19 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 22 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 23 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 24 London at Xmas
- 25 Sardinia in July