Are the Golden Ring’s Vladimir & Yaroslavl generally beautiful cities (like Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Lviv, etc.) or are these 2 destinations mostly for those interested in church architecture? Otherwise, Vyborg is near St. Petersburg yet most tourists only hear about Pavlovsk, Peterhof & Pushkin (for their palaces). Is Vyborg anything of a must-see tourist destination or is it simply a pleasant-but not extraordinary-provincial town?
Questions:Golden Ring’s Vladimir& Yaroslavl& (near St. Petersburg’s) Vyborg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 6 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 He said , she said
- 10 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 11 Munich with a car?
- 12 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 24 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 25 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014