Are the Golden Ring’s Vladimir & Yaroslavl generally beautiful cities (like Riga, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Lviv, etc.) or are these 2 destinations mostly for those interested in church architecture? Otherwise, Vyborg is near St. Petersburg yet most tourists only hear about Pavlovsk, Peterhof & Pushkin (for their palaces). Is Vyborg anything of a must-see tourist destination or is it simply a pleasant-but not extraordinary-provincial town?
Questions:Golden Ring’s Vladimir& Yaroslavl& (near St. Petersburg’s) Vyborg
- 1 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 4 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Which travel plan?
- 10 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 11 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 12 Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 18 London at Easter
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins