My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 2 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 3 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 Train rides
- 6 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 7 Departure Tax in UK
- 8 I'm back.....
- 9 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 10 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 11 Naples to Pompeii
- 12 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 13 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 14 Florence, Italy
- 15 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 16 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 17 European Championship
- 18 Amsterdam Hotel
- 19 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 22 Tyrol day hiking
- 23 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 24 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 25 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?