My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Questions Regarding USA International Business
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 2 Lyon Arrondissements
- 3 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 4 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 5 NT in devon and cornwall
- 6 help and advice
- 7 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 10 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 11 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 12 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 13 Garmisch
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Venice - things to do?
- 16 Rome to Positano
- 17 DCC on the increase?
- 18 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 19 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 20 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 21 Italy/ Spain in December
- 22 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 23 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 24 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 25 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions