My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SETUP : EPSON TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 EPSON PRINTER 24*7
- 2 LESSON : CANON/Epson SET-UP CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 3 Madrid food advice needed
- 4 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 10 IWM
- 11 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 12 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 One July night in Verona - help!
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Avoid Europcar!
- 17 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 European Vacation 2017
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?