My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Questions Regarding USA International Business
- 1 how long in Malta?
- 2 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 3 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 4 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 5 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 8 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 9 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 10 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 Bring or rent skis to Switzerland?
- 13 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 14 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 15 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 16 Sicily 10 days
- 17 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 20 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 21 Chip & Pin Only
- 22 Where to eat in Venice?
- 23 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 24 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 25 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train