My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Rome -- The next time around
- 3 Hotels in Turin
- 4 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 5 Alitala
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 9 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 10 Bordeaux to Nice
- 11 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 12 Rome to Venice
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 "Too Much Cows"
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 22 An evening in London
- 23 NYT article
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag