My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to email@example.com
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Questions Regarding USA International Business
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 train to Vernon France
- 8 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 9 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 10 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 21 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 nearby cities to london
- 25 Hotel in Venice