My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 2 Barcelona completely overrated
- 3 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 6 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 7 Munich restaurant recs
- 8 Norway accessories and must have
- 9 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Norway holiday locations
- 13 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 14 Our European adventures
- 15 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 16 Bordeaux TRIP
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 Greece in 15 Days
- 22 Adaptors for Belgium
- 23 Walking Scotland
- 24 Home base for a month in France?
- 25 Train Ticket Help