My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Questions Regarding USA International Business
- 1 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 2 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 3 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 7 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 11 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 12 florence hotel
- 13 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 14 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 15 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 16 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 17 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 18 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 19 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 20 My Journey Through Europe
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Beauty Products in France?!