My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Astrologer +91-7827738197 Love Affair Problem Solution Specialist BaBa Ji
- 2 Flamenco in Madrid
- 3 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 5 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 6 London - Home Depot
- 7 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 8 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 11 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 12 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 13 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 24 gare de nord
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne