My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 First time in France
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 7 Munich
- 8 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 9 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 10 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 13 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 18 Europe in late January
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 23 Prague hotels
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Puglia or La Langhe