My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 2 Rhine River
- 3 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 4 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 5 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 6 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 7 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 8 Loire Valley itinerary
- 9 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 10 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 11 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 12 Europe Itinerary
- 13 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 14 Travel plan help in Germany
- 15 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 16 Breakfast: London
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 19 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 20 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 21 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 22 Venice at Christmas
- 23 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 24 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 25 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??