My name is Chris, I am from the USA and have a couple questions in regards to international business between the USA and other countries. I have listed 3 question below. If you would like to answer these questions, could you email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) "What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?" 2) "What one product or service do many people in your country want but do not have today?" 3) "What one product or service do many people in your country enjoy that consumers in other countries may not know about?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 2 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 3 venice to lucca by car
- 4 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 5 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 6 Itenerary Opinion
- 7 10 Days trip to Europe
- 8 Northern Spain
- 9 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Healthy eating in Rome
- 12 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 13 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 14 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 15 Shoppingin Spain
- 16 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 17 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 18 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 19 Where to stay around Munich
- 20 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 21 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 22 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 23 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 24 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 25 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)