My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 1 week in the Cyclades
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 10 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 11 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 12 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Schengen Visa Rules
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 25 Is my plan ok