My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 6 Day trips from Bologna
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 9 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 17 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?