My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Spain Itinerary Help
- 3 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 4 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 5 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 6 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 Amalfi coast
- 9 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 10 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 11 Rail pass question
- 12 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 If you had four months...
- 17 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 18 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 19 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 20 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 21 Convents in Venice
- 22 cell phone companys
- 23 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 24 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 25 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures