My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 5 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 6 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 15 Granada to Madrid
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Croatia trip Planning
- 18 Norway -Trips
- 19 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 20 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 25 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures