My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 2 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 3 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 11 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 12 Air pollution in Paris
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Naxos in May
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 25 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?