My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO GOT THE MAIL APP CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 TEC*H SUPPORT
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 Rome hotel
- 9 Day in Capri
- 10 Villa in Italy
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 Help me make this possible!
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Vatican tour
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 Places to stop/stay?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Route Information
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures