My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 2 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 Hilton CPH no loner
- 5 Cornwall UK
- 6 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 French Wedding
- 9 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 10 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 11 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 12 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 13 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 14 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 15 I may be wrong....
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 19 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 23 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Photo tours in Amsterdam
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures