My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 2 Italy by car
- 3 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 4 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 5 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 6 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 7 12 days in Austria
- 8 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 9 Train questions for Switzerland
- 10 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 11 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 12 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 15 One in Paris ... help
- 16 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 19 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 20 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 21 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 22 Florence 2 weeks
- 23 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 24 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 25 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures