My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 2 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 3 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 4 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 5 DVD burning software
- 6 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 7 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 8 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 9 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 10 Train travel
- 11 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 12 WWI Battlefields
- 13 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 14 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 15 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 18 Iceland 3 day layover
- 19 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 20 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 23 Milos beach stay
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures