My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona extension
- 2 gare de nord
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 5 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 French Riviera
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 12 Southern Italy
- 13 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 17 England in a week - what's realistic
- 18 Stonehenge and Bath
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 Iceland: When to Go
- 21 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures