My wife and I (U.S. Citizens with Passports) are taking a trip to Europe for our 3rd anniversary. I was hoping some of you seasoned veterans could help us out with a question. First our detailed itinerary:
PIT to PHL to CDG
Paris to London via Eurostar
London to Shannon via Aer Lingus
Dublin to PHL to PIT via US Airways
1. When traveling between Paris and London via Eurostar, what are the immigration/customs procedures? I know that the UK is outside of the Schengen Agreement, so I assume there will be some kind or entry form etc.
2. When flying from Heathrow to Shannon, what type of immigration/customs procedure can we expect? I know these two have their own agreement, just not sure what this means for a U.S. citizen coming from one of the countries.
Thank you in advance for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 2 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 3 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 4 Loire or Provence in January?
- 5 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 11 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 12 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 13 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 14 Europe First Timers
- 15 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 17 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 20 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 21 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 22 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
Questions regarding U.S. Citizen Customs and Immigration Procedures