This is my 1st time posting on this forum. We are heading to Italy in October and I'm doing as much research as possible but I have a few questions regarding money. We are coming from Los Angeles. Where is the best place to exchange our money? Do we take care of that once we arrive at the airport in Rome? Are there places in Rome we can exchange currency too? Any tips on what/what not to do?
Thanks for all your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노다운＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트∼안전한놀이터
- 2 카지노어플＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노추천‡카지노
- 3 고스톱사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노˝온라인카지노주소
- 4 advance tickets?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 18 How the kids age calculated
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Madrid airport question
- 25 Kayaking in Avignon