My wife and I will be arriving Paris July 10 and driving to Honfleur for two days and then to Bayeux for 2 days. We have been to Normandy on three previous trips. From there we plan to drive to Brittany and need some advice on where to go and where to stay. I have researched prior postings on Fodors on this area of France and some of them are somewhat dated so I was hoping to get more current advice. It has been recommended to us that we consider Concarneau, Vannes, Quiberon and Belle Ile. We will be traveling with our 6 pound maltese, she has been on prior trips to France and Italy so we need a pet friendly hotel, B&B, gite, etc. Any suggestions on where to base or where to stay would be appreciated. The last 4 days of our trip will be in Paris so we would either drive to Le Mans or some other city to drop the car and train into Paris. I have driven most of France and would consider driving to CDG to drop the car if that is better than returning it somewhere else. Thanks in advance,
Questions re Brittany
- 1 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 4 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 5 London on a sunny day
- 6 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 7 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 8 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 9 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 10 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 15 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 18 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 19 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 20 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 21 Connection in Newark EWR
- 22 Battlefield Tour
- 23 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 24 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 25 Language Immersion Courses in France