My wife and I will be arriving Paris July 10 and driving to Honfleur for two days and then to Bayeux for 2 days. We have been to Normandy on three previous trips. From there we plan to drive to Brittany and need some advice on where to go and where to stay. I have researched prior postings on Fodors on this area of France and some of them are somewhat dated so I was hoping to get more current advice. It has been recommended to us that we consider Concarneau, Vannes, Quiberon and Belle Ile. We will be traveling with our 6 pound maltese, she has been on prior trips to France and Italy so we need a pet friendly hotel, B&B, gite, etc. Any suggestions on where to base or where to stay would be appreciated. The last 4 days of our trip will be in Paris so we would either drive to Le Mans or some other city to drop the car and train into Paris. I have driven most of France and would consider driving to CDG to drop the car if that is better than returning it somewhere else. Thanks in advance,
Questions re Brittany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 5 Help With Vienna
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Venice Banning Fodors
- 16 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 19 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 20 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.