My wife and I will be arriving Paris July 10 and driving to Honfleur for two days and then to Bayeux for 2 days. We have been to Normandy on three previous trips. From there we plan to drive to Brittany and need some advice on where to go and where to stay. I have researched prior postings on Fodors on this area of France and some of them are somewhat dated so I was hoping to get more current advice. It has been recommended to us that we consider Concarneau, Vannes, Quiberon and Belle Ile. We will be traveling with our 6 pound maltese, she has been on prior trips to France and Italy so we need a pet friendly hotel, B&B, gite, etc. Any suggestions on where to base or where to stay would be appreciated. The last 4 days of our trip will be in Paris so we would either drive to Le Mans or some other city to drop the car and train into Paris. I have driven most of France and would consider driving to CDG to drop the car if that is better than returning it somewhere else. Thanks in advance,
Questions re Brittany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Day trip on the Rhine
- 7 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 museum passes in Rome
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !