My wife and I will be arriving Paris July 10 and driving to Honfleur for two days and then to Bayeux for 2 days. We have been to Normandy on three previous trips. From there we plan to drive to Brittany and need some advice on where to go and where to stay. I have researched prior postings on Fodors on this area of France and some of them are somewhat dated so I was hoping to get more current advice. It has been recommended to us that we consider Concarneau, Vannes, Quiberon and Belle Ile. We will be traveling with our 6 pound maltese, she has been on prior trips to France and Italy so we need a pet friendly hotel, B&B, gite, etc. Any suggestions on where to base or where to stay would be appreciated. The last 4 days of our trip will be in Paris so we would either drive to Le Mans or some other city to drop the car and train into Paris. I have driven most of France and would consider driving to CDG to drop the car if that is better than returning it somewhere else. Thanks in advance,
Questions re Brittany
- 1 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 2 Benita In Paris
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 5 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 6 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 7 Driving through Europe
- 8 Romania Tour Guide
- 9 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 11 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 12 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 13 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 16 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 17 Places to visit from London
- 18 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 19 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 20 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 21 Do and don't, eating in France
- 22 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 23 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 24 Getting the best our of Europe
- 25 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please