My wife and I will be arriving Paris July 10 and driving to Honfleur for two days and then to Bayeux for 2 days. We have been to Normandy on three previous trips. From there we plan to drive to Brittany and need some advice on where to go and where to stay. I have researched prior postings on Fodors on this area of France and some of them are somewhat dated so I was hoping to get more current advice. It has been recommended to us that we consider Concarneau, Vannes, Quiberon and Belle Ile. We will be traveling with our 6 pound maltese, she has been on prior trips to France and Italy so we need a pet friendly hotel, B&B, gite, etc. Any suggestions on where to base or where to stay would be appreciated. The last 4 days of our trip will be in Paris so we would either drive to Le Mans or some other city to drop the car and train into Paris. I have driven most of France and would consider driving to CDG to drop the car if that is better than returning it somewhere else. Thanks in advance,
Questions re Brittany
- 1 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 2 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 3 Do and don't, eating in France
- 4 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 5 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 6 Rome apartment
- 7 Yet another train question......
- 8 Best area to stay in Rome
- 9 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 10 Getting the best our of Europe
- 11 london travelcrard
- 12 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 13 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 14 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 15 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 18 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 19 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 20 Am I too fat too travel?
- 21 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 22 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 23 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 24 France Itinerary Help
- 25 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?