My wife and I will be arriving Paris July 10 and driving to Honfleur for two days and then to Bayeux for 2 days. We have been to Normandy on three previous trips. From there we plan to drive to Brittany and need some advice on where to go and where to stay. I have researched prior postings on Fodors on this area of France and some of them are somewhat dated so I was hoping to get more current advice. It has been recommended to us that we consider Concarneau, Vannes, Quiberon and Belle Ile. We will be traveling with our 6 pound maltese, she has been on prior trips to France and Italy so we need a pet friendly hotel, B&B, gite, etc. Any suggestions on where to base or where to stay would be appreciated. The last 4 days of our trip will be in Paris so we would either drive to Le Mans or some other city to drop the car and train into Paris. I have driven most of France and would consider driving to CDG to drop the car if that is better than returning it somewhere else. Thanks in advance,
Questions re Brittany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 Budapest
- 5 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 6 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?