I've been reading the other helpful threads on Sicily and wanted to get people's views on it as an option for a 2 week holiday for myself and girlfriend.
We are looking to go for the first two weeks of August (I know its really busy but she's a teacher) and would look to spend the first week exploring and the second week relaxing.
If you had one week to explore, what are the must sees? Where would you base yourself? Would you hire a care?
And if you were to spend a week in a certain area to relax in a scenic area with nice beaches where would you recommend?
Equally would appreciate people's views on where else they might consider given our requirements.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 동대문오피 아달 동대문건마 www.adal.ml 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 "Never Mind"
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 10 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 11 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?