Hello travellers !
I am currently a resident in British Columbia, Canada. I am leaving to Germany in early April, and would like to get my A2 License in Germany (or within reach). Currently have my "N" drivers license in BC, with only a few months left until a full license. Looking to get a Triumph Scrambler (limited), and have the money saved up for the bike and license. The biggest kicker is time. I will be in Germany for 3-5 months (depending on how difficult it is to acquire a work visa) and will be returning to Europe after some loose ends are tied up at home. Looking to have my full A2 within the first month of arrival for work and travel. How far fetched is this idea? And any info or suggestions would be well appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Germany train help!
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
Hello travellers !