Hello travellers !
I am currently a resident in British Columbia, Canada. I am leaving to Germany in early April, and would like to get my A2 License in Germany (or within reach). Currently have my "N" drivers license in BC, with only a few months left until a full license. Looking to get a Triumph Scrambler (limited), and have the money saved up for the bike and license. The biggest kicker is time. I will be in Germany for 3-5 months (depending on how difficult it is to acquire a work visa) and will be returning to Europe after some loose ends are tied up at home. Looking to have my full A2 within the first month of arrival for work and travel. How far fetched is this idea? And any info or suggestions would be well appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Tracking the Weather
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 11 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 12 Europe itinerary help!
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 16 Which Day?
- 17 barcelona neighborhood
- 18 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 19 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 20 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 24 Les Invalides Night Show
- 25 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
Hello travellers !