Hello travellers !
I am currently a resident in British Columbia, Canada. I am leaving to Germany in early April, and would like to get my A2 License in Germany (or within reach). Currently have my "N" drivers license in BC, with only a few months left until a full license. Looking to get a Triumph Scrambler (limited), and have the money saved up for the bike and license. The biggest kicker is time. I will be in Germany for 3-5 months (depending on how difficult it is to acquire a work visa) and will be returning to Europe after some loose ends are tied up at home. Looking to have my full A2 within the first month of arrival for work and travel. How far fetched is this idea? And any info or suggestions would be well appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 2 ATM help
- 3 ATM
- 4 Visit to Sardinia
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 7 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 London in Winter Report
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Places to stop/stay?
- 23 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 24 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 25 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
Hello travellers !