Hello travellers !
I am currently a resident in British Columbia, Canada. I am leaving to Germany in early April, and would like to get my A2 License in Germany (or within reach). Currently have my "N" drivers license in BC, with only a few months left until a full license. Looking to get a Triumph Scrambler (limited), and have the money saved up for the bike and license. The biggest kicker is time. I will be in Germany for 3-5 months (depending on how difficult it is to acquire a work visa) and will be returning to Europe after some loose ends are tied up at home. Looking to have my full A2 within the first month of arrival for work and travel. How far fetched is this idea? And any info or suggestions would be well appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pogo @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 10 days in London in early December
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 14 Scotland in December
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 18 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 21 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 25 Iceland
Hello travellers !