My husband and I will be heading to Ireland in about a month for one week. We fly in to Dublin & will spend two days there (we've all been before and are really only stopping there at all for the Penn State football game). We will then leave there and have a driver take us to Cork, where we are staying at Hayfield Manor. We'll be there from Sunday to Tuesday - any suggestions for us?
A bit about our group - we, first and foremost, love to eat and drink, so that's our priority. We also love taking in Irish culture (listening to live music, meeting locals). Not big on churches & overly historical stuff. And, while we're not major outdoorsmen, we do appreciate beautiful scenery and taking in our surroundings through an activity (like a boat tour). My Mom has a bad knee, so no hikes for us!
From Cork, we'll leave Tuesday morning and we have a few days before we're due back in Dublin on Thursday night. If we're looking to stay East of Cork as we make our way back to Dublin, where would you stay for 2.5 days? We LOVED Galway, and are looking for something similar - a quaint, charming town that's got less of a city vibe and more of a small village feel, but that still has enough options for us at night for dinner and music. We will still have our driver/guide to take local day trips, but we're looking to pick our second "home base" ourselves.
Any suggestions you have are welcome, and we appreciate your guidance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ▼ 접속 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 릴게임안전한곳 ▣ 홈피:≫pts17.com≪
- 3 릴게임종류 ▶ 홈피:≫pts17.com≪
- 4 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫pts17.com≪
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 7 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 10 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 13 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 driving from ancona to rome
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years