jan, we plan to be in the juliann alps (as you know from my other postings)in june. bled for 1 full day. you had mentioned soca valley and bovec. can these areas be done as day-trips from bled? (how far away are they). also, are there any other towns, valleys, mountains, or areas near bled, that are gorgeous, and worth a day-trip? do you know if this area compares to the dolomites or the alps around innsbruck in beauty? is there an opportunity to easily go to mountains in southern austria from bled? (we will have a car). we just love gorgeous mountain scenery. thanks. jack
questions for slojans about bovec, bled, soca valley.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 14 Portugal Trip
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 19 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 22 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 23 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 24 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 25 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?