jan, we plan to be in the juliann alps (as you know from my other postings)in june. bled for 1 full day. you had mentioned soca valley and bovec. can these areas be done as day-trips from bled? (how far away are they). also, are there any other towns, valleys, mountains, or areas near bled, that are gorgeous, and worth a day-trip? do you know if this area compares to the dolomites or the alps around innsbruck in beauty? is there an opportunity to easily go to mountains in southern austria from bled? (we will have a car). we just love gorgeous mountain scenery. thanks. jack
questions for slojans about bovec, bled, soca valley.....
- 1 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 2 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 3 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 9 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 10 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 13 day trips from Stuttgart
- 14 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 15 Normandy on our own?
- 16 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 17 Car rental
- 18 Ordering wine in Paris
- 19 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 20 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 21 Paris Recommendations
- 22 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 23 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 Rome & Southern Italy