jan, we plan to be in the juliann alps (as you know from my other postings)in june. bled for 1 full day. you had mentioned soca valley and bovec. can these areas be done as day-trips from bled? (how far away are they). also, are there any other towns, valleys, mountains, or areas near bled, that are gorgeous, and worth a day-trip? do you know if this area compares to the dolomites or the alps around innsbruck in beauty? is there an opportunity to easily go to mountains in southern austria from bled? (we will have a car). we just love gorgeous mountain scenery. thanks. jack
questions for slojans about bovec, bled, soca valley.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 4 5am arrival in Dublin
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Ste Remy France
- 7 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 15 destination wedding
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 18 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 London Private Detectives
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Calling Jamikins