I would like to hear some comments from those of you who have holidayed in Greece this summer. How were the costs of accommodation, did you manage to find discounts? Prices for eating out etc especially compared to when you were last there, say a year or so ago? How were the services in the tourist industry, travel by ferry and availability of rental cars or tours? We read a lot about it in the media but an overall picture from a contributor would be appreciated. Thank you.
Questions for recent travellers to Athens and the Greek Islands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 Day trip on the Rhine
- 8 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 9 Germany-berlin marathon
- 10 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 museum passes in Rome
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 17 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 18 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 19 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 20 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 21 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 24 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days