I am going to be spending time in Belgium and the Netherlands after a mission trip in Tanzania this July. I plan on having 5 days in each area.
I will be based out of Brussels--got a good deal on a studio apartment. I am looking forward to seeing some museums (more in Amsterdam), "soaking in the culture and history", people watching, enjoying the different foods--definitely the chocolate!
I was planning on going to spend a day each in Antwerp, Bruges, Ghent/Ypres, Brussels. Is it worth it to go to Luxembourg for a day. It is a 3 hour train ride each way from Brussels. Any other advice on places that I need to see or not to worry about?
And talking about trains..when I was looking on the Belgian rail website--they have some different rail passes. There is a 10 single rail pass--does that just work in Belgium or would that work for for all the places it goes to--like Luxembourg? Also there was a network railpass that you could get for a week--and was wondering if that would work for going to Luxembourg?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 2 CrowdLords Limited
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 5 강원랜드배당금＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 6 리얼바카라【 HOT424。COM 】강원랜드식보
- 7 Escorted tours Norway
- 8 블랙잭따는법＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 9 박카라【 HOT424。COM 】레드카지노
- 10 카지노일【 HOT424。COM 】명가카지노
- 11 탁툰카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 12 카지노시【 HOT424。COM 】타이카지노
- 13 뮤직바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 14 사설카지노【 HOT424。COM 】블래잭태양성
- 15 러브카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 16 favorite app for converting US $$
- 17 7m실시간스코어＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 18 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 19 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 20 Help with basic itinerary
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 23 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 24 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 25 France on my own