1) I am going to purchase the Swiss Flexipasses for my family for transportation in Switzerland. I have a question about the Swiss Museum Pass that comes with the Swiss Flexipass. If we use the Swiss Museum Pass to gain a free admission to a museum on a day that we don't use the rail or travel at all, does it count as a flexiday?
2) We are a family of 3 adults and we would be traveling with 2-3 big pieces of luggage, and 2-3 piece of carry-on bags. In the cities of Basel, Lucerne, Bern, Lausanne, and Geneva, can we fit in one taxi with all those luggage? Are there taxis in van size in switzerland? (Some of the hotels might be a bit far from the train stations, and in case it rains, we might need to take a cab)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 retruning to US with souveniers
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 10 days in London in early December
- 16 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 23 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 24 Scotland in December
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como