1) I am going to purchase the Swiss Flexipasses for my family for transportation in Switzerland. I have a question about the Swiss Museum Pass that comes with the Swiss Flexipass. If we use the Swiss Museum Pass to gain a free admission to a museum on a day that we don't use the rail or travel at all, does it count as a flexiday?
2) We are a family of 3 adults and we would be traveling with 2-3 big pieces of luggage, and 2-3 piece of carry-on bags. In the cities of Basel, Lucerne, Bern, Lausanne, and Geneva, can we fit in one taxi with all those luggage? Are there taxis in van size in switzerland? (Some of the hotels might be a bit far from the train stations, and in case it rains, we might need to take a cab)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Azores
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 Prague
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 Sim Card Options
- 16 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 17 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 20 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 21 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 24 Scotland in 7 Days
- 25 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)