1) I am going to purchase the Swiss Flexipasses for my family for transportation in Switzerland. I have a question about the Swiss Museum Pass that comes with the Swiss Flexipass. If we use the Swiss Museum Pass to gain a free admission to a museum on a day that we don't use the rail or travel at all, does it count as a flexiday?
2) We are a family of 3 adults and we would be traveling with 2-3 big pieces of luggage, and 2-3 piece of carry-on bags. In the cities of Basel, Lucerne, Bern, Lausanne, and Geneva, can we fit in one taxi with all those luggage? Are there taxis in van size in switzerland? (Some of the hotels might be a bit far from the train stations, and in case it rains, we might need to take a cab)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations