1) I am going to purchase the Swiss Flexipasses for my family for transportation in Switzerland. I have a question about the Swiss Museum Pass that comes with the Swiss Flexipass. If we use the Swiss Museum Pass to gain a free admission to a museum on a day that we don't use the rail or travel at all, does it count as a flexiday?
2) We are a family of 3 adults and we would be traveling with 2-3 big pieces of luggage, and 2-3 piece of carry-on bags. In the cities of Basel, Lucerne, Bern, Lausanne, and Geneva, can we fit in one taxi with all those luggage? Are there taxis in van size in switzerland? (Some of the hotels might be a bit far from the train stations, and in case it rains, we might need to take a cab)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Long weekend in Albania
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 11 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 scotland itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Hotel in Florence
- 18 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 19 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 20 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 21 Malta - how to do it?
- 22 Using CPAP machine in France
- 23 Castle Stays in Wales
- 24 Uk and Ireland
- 25 Sao Miguel in November