1) I am going to purchase the Swiss Flexipasses for my family for transportation in Switzerland. I have a question about the Swiss Museum Pass that comes with the Swiss Flexipass. If we use the Swiss Museum Pass to gain a free admission to a museum on a day that we don't use the rail or travel at all, does it count as a flexiday?
2) We are a family of 3 adults and we would be traveling with 2-3 big pieces of luggage, and 2-3 piece of carry-on bags. In the cities of Basel, Lucerne, Bern, Lausanne, and Geneva, can we fit in one taxi with all those luggage? Are there taxis in van size in switzerland? (Some of the hotels might be a bit far from the train stations, and in case it rains, we might need to take a cab)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Engadine Valley help
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 6 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 7 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 8 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece
- 10 Italy for Christmas Week
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 14 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 15 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 18 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 19 Portugal with large family
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 restaurants in Marais district
- 22 Sicily
- 23 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 24 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please