1) I am going to purchase the Swiss Flexipasses for my family for transportation in Switzerland. I have a question about the Swiss Museum Pass that comes with the Swiss Flexipass. If we use the Swiss Museum Pass to gain a free admission to a museum on a day that we don't use the rail or travel at all, does it count as a flexiday?
2) We are a family of 3 adults and we would be traveling with 2-3 big pieces of luggage, and 2-3 piece of carry-on bags. In the cities of Basel, Lucerne, Bern, Lausanne, and Geneva, can we fit in one taxi with all those luggage? Are there taxis in van size in switzerland? (Some of the hotels might be a bit far from the train stations, and in case it rains, we might need to take a cab)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Associations with Russian cities
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 4 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 5 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Where to eat in Rome?
- 9 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 12 Poland to Austria In December
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 Best Neck Pillow
- 16 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Tracking the Weather
- 21 Italy travel plan help
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 Alsace to Austria?
- 25 road trip through scotland