I am traveling to Paris & Normandy for 2 weeks with my husband. Our itinerary is set for the week in Paris & the first few days in Normandy. My questions are these... After we leave the D Day beaches where should we go for the last 4 days of our trip? We will have visited Honfleur, Rouen & Giverny. So, Brittany as our next area? Should we use Dinard as a base for visiting St Malo, Mont St Michel and surrounding areas? We will need to drive back to Paris on Tuesday for our 5 pm flight. Or shall we leave Monday night, stay somewhere between this area & CDG so our drive isn't as long for our Tuesday flight. I've read lots of trip reports & am still undecided. Thank you all for your feedback.
Questions about St. Malo & Dinard
View all Europe activity »
- 1 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 2 Advises for trip to Russia
- 3 Europe with young teens
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Gogartys, Dublin
- 12 Prague - must see
- 13 Sicily 10 days
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 19 Portugal in September
- 20 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 21 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 22 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Where to stay in Copenhagen