I am traveling to Paris & Normandy for 2 weeks with my husband. Our itinerary is set for the week in Paris & the first few days in Normandy. My questions are these... After we leave the D Day beaches where should we go for the last 4 days of our trip? We will have visited Honfleur, Rouen & Giverny. So, Brittany as our next area? Should we use Dinard as a base for visiting St Malo, Mont St Michel and surrounding areas? We will need to drive back to Paris on Tuesday for our 5 pm flight. Or shall we leave Monday night, stay somewhere between this area & CDG so our drive isn't as long for our Tuesday flight. I've read lots of trip reports & am still undecided. Thank you all for your feedback.
Questions about St. Malo & Dinard
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 2 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 7 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 10 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days