I am traveling to Paris & Normandy for 2 weeks with my husband. Our itinerary is set for the week in Paris & the first few days in Normandy. My questions are these... After we leave the D Day beaches where should we go for the last 4 days of our trip? We will have visited Honfleur, Rouen & Giverny. So, Brittany as our next area? Should we use Dinard as a base for visiting St Malo, Mont St Michel and surrounding areas? We will need to drive back to Paris on Tuesday for our 5 pm flight. Or shall we leave Monday night, stay somewhere between this area & CDG so our drive isn't as long for our Tuesday flight. I've read lots of trip reports & am still undecided. Thank you all for your feedback.
Questions about St. Malo & Dinard
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 2 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 3 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Koper to Trieste
- 6 Trieste and Koper
- 7 Stay near Paris
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 14 Pronunciation
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Dublin Tour Companies
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 21 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?