Planning a quick trip to Italy in a few weeks. My final destination will be Montepulciano , but I'm flying into Milano and will take a couple of days to make my way to Montepulciano via train (and a stop in Bologna).
I haven't been in Malpensa airport in close to 30 years and have zero recollections of it. I'm flying United from Newark . Is the best way to get into the city center the Malpensa Express? Any suggestions how to go from the arrivals area to where the train departs?
I'll be staying at the NH President hotel , near il Duomo. Is it better to get off at the Cadorna stop or the Milano Centrale stop?
Thank you for any comments. And also please feel free to also recommend any good restaurants!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 5 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 6 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 7 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 8 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 11 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 12 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 13 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 14 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 15 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 18 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 22 First Trip to Ireland
- 23 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 Laokasti Villa in Oia
Questions about Milan Malpensa airport and transport to the city