Planning a quick trip to Italy in a few weeks. My final destination will be Montepulciano , but I'm flying into Milano and will take a couple of days to make my way to Montepulciano via train (and a stop in Bologna).
I haven't been in Malpensa airport in close to 30 years and have zero recollections of it. I'm flying United from Newark . Is the best way to get into the city center the Malpensa Express? Any suggestions how to go from the arrivals area to where the train departs?
I'll be staying at the NH President hotel , near il Duomo. Is it better to get off at the Cadorna stop or the Milano Centrale stop?
Thank you for any comments. And also please feel free to also recommend any good restaurants!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 2 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Train help for Prague
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Germany train help!
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 23 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Amalfi Coast - help!
Questions about Milan Malpensa airport and transport to the city