Planning a quick trip to Italy in a few weeks. My final destination will be Montepulciano , but I'm flying into Milano and will take a couple of days to make my way to Montepulciano via train (and a stop in Bologna).
I haven't been in Malpensa airport in close to 30 years and have zero recollections of it. I'm flying United from Newark . Is the best way to get into the city center the Malpensa Express? Any suggestions how to go from the arrivals area to where the train departs?
I'll be staying at the NH President hotel , near il Duomo. Is it better to get off at the Cadorna stop or the Milano Centrale stop?
Thank you for any comments. And also please feel free to also recommend any good restaurants!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Airport Transit Visa
- 3 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 4 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 5 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 6 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 7 Where in Greece
- 8 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 13 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 14 Vatican tour
- 15 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 16 Day in Capri
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 TSA Precheck
- 19 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 First visit to London
- 22 Paris travel help
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 25 Paris..The St. Germain area.
Questions about Milan Malpensa airport and transport to the city