Planning a quick trip to Italy in a few weeks. My final destination will be Montepulciano , but I'm flying into Milano and will take a couple of days to make my way to Montepulciano via train (and a stop in Bologna).
I haven't been in Malpensa airport in close to 30 years and have zero recollections of it. I'm flying United from Newark . Is the best way to get into the city center the Malpensa Express? Any suggestions how to go from the arrivals area to where the train departs?
I'll be staying at the NH President hotel , near il Duomo. Is it better to get off at the Cadorna stop or the Milano Centrale stop?
Thank you for any comments. And also please feel free to also recommend any good restaurants!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 French theater in Paris
- 14 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 17 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 18 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 19 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 20 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 21 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Walking itinerary in England?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies
Questions about Milan Malpensa airport and transport to the city