Planning a quick trip to Italy in a few weeks. My final destination will be Montepulciano , but I'm flying into Milano and will take a couple of days to make my way to Montepulciano via train (and a stop in Bologna).
I haven't been in Malpensa airport in close to 30 years and have zero recollections of it. I'm flying United from Newark . Is the best way to get into the city center the Malpensa Express? Any suggestions how to go from the arrivals area to where the train departs?
I'll be staying at the NH President hotel , near il Duomo. Is it better to get off at the Cadorna stop or the Milano Centrale stop?
Thank you for any comments. And also please feel free to also recommend any good restaurants!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 6 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 road trip through scotland
- 13 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 14 Wales
- 15 Best Neck Pillow
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Tieks for travel
- 18 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 24 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 25 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
Questions about Milan Malpensa airport and transport to the city