Planning a quick trip to Italy in a few weeks. My final destination will be Montepulciano , but I'm flying into Milano and will take a couple of days to make my way to Montepulciano via train (and a stop in Bologna).
I haven't been in Malpensa airport in close to 30 years and have zero recollections of it. I'm flying United from Newark . Is the best way to get into the city center the Malpensa Express? Any suggestions how to go from the arrivals area to where the train departs?
I'll be staying at the NH President hotel , near il Duomo. Is it better to get off at the Cadorna stop or the Milano Centrale stop?
Thank you for any comments. And also please feel free to also recommend any good restaurants!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Chania
- 8 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 9 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 12 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 15 Studying art in English in venice
- 16 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 17 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 20 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 21 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 24 French language immersion schools in France
- 25 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
Questions about Milan Malpensa airport and transport to the city