As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 5 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 8 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 9 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 10 cell phone companys
- 11 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 12 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 13 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 14 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 15 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 18 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 19 Affordable French language course in France?
- 20 Budapest on a budget
- 21 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 22 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 23 Italy in October
- 24 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 25 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?