As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 2 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 3 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 4 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Itinerary Tweaking
- 7 Itinerary Help
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 House Hunting in France
- 10 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Car rental from Barcelona
- 22 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains