As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Questions about hostels and your experiences
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice; recommendations
- 2 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 8 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 9 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 14 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 17 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 18 Sardinia in early May
- 19 Finistère Base
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 First visit to France in November
- 22 Photographer in Paris?
- 23 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 24 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 25 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy