As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 3 14 nights in Europe
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 French immersion courses in France
- 9 Berlin, germany
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 4 days in switzerland
- 15 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Ireland & Scotland
- 22 CDG airport
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania