As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라˛안전한카지노사이트
- 2 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노№문카지노
- 3 안전한카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송바카라モ생방송바카라
- 4 타짜바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천ォ카지노추천
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?