As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Questions about hostels and your experiences
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 trip to norway
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 My notes on Greece 101
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 Where to go in France mid July?
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres