As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Germany train help!
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 15 Train help for Prague
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Athens
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy