As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help
- 2 Trains France/Switzerland
- 3 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 Hammams in Spain
- 6 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 7 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 8 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 9 Train rides
- 10 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 11 Austria
- 12 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 13 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 16 Renting a car in Florence
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS