As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 5 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 6 If Greece exits
- 7 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 8 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 9 Spanish air controllers strikes in July 2015
- 10 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 11 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 12 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 13 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 14 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 15 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 16 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 17 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 18 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 19 1 day in the Black Forest
- 20 French Basque country
- 21 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 22 Rome Walking Guide
- 23 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 24 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 25 I want to buy a European flat iron