As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Questions about hostels and your experiences
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 4 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 5 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 6 4-6 weeks
- 7 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Venice Banning Fodors
- 15 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 18 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer