As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 Iceland car rental agencies
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 London with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Best Viking Sites
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 Ex-pats with young kids
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 17 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 18 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 21 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?