As some of you may have read my other topic you may already know that I have booked a trip to Spain. My boyfriend and I will be going from March 18th until April 2nd. We have made a rough itinerary of visiting the following cities: Madrid (we fly in and out from there), Seville, Malaga, Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, and then back to madrid. We have planned day trips to Toledo and Figueres.
We have planned to stay in hostels most nights, with tossa de mar being a sea view hotel as a treat. I, personally, have never stayed in hostels, nor have any of my travelling family members. The ones I have found from hostel world, and using a few of the spain guides, such as let's go or the rough guide have given me a bit of insight. I was hoping to hear some suggestions as far as staying in a hostel, how secure belongings are (in the lockers they provide), etc.
Any information you can provide I would GREATLY appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 4 Windsor Castle
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 9 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 10 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 11 Private Guide in Lyon
- 12 Salzburg itinerary review
- 13 Paris in November
- 14 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 15 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 16 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 17 Shorts in South of France?
- 18 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 23 Bath/Cotswolds
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days