I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 tulips in the Netherland
- 6 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 7 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 8 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 9 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 French open
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?