I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 3 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 4 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 5 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 9 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 Riga 2014
- 12 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 13 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 14 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 15 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 16 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Back home problems with sim card
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 Budapest
- 21 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 22 Budapest--baggage storage
- 23 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 24 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 25 Taxi in Rome from airport to city