I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 2 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 3 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 4 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 5 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 6 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 9 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 10 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 11 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 12 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 13 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 14 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 15 Madrid apartment input, please
- 16 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 17 December honeymoon in Europe
- 18 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 19 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 How long in Venice?
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 staying a month or so in each place
- 23 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 24 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 25 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?