I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 2 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 3 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 4 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 5 Help with Madrid Location
- 6 Help for San Sebastian
- 7 100 years of French gratitude
- 8 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 9 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 10 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 13 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 14 Paris T A X I
- 15 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 16 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 17 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 18 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 19 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 20 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 21 First Trip to Europe
- 22 Globus Tours
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 25 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...