I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 2 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 5 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 6 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 7 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Athens Volunteering
- 10 Scandinavian Tour
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 15 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 16 Walking in Bologna
- 17 Train tickets France and Spain
- 18 Two days in Dublin
- 19 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 20 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 21 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 22 Staying in the Highlands
- 23 scotland trave;
- 24 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 25 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland