I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 7 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 8 Budget for 3 Month's
- 9 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 10 Questions for my German friends
- 11 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 12 London visit
- 13 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 14 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 15 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 16 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 17 Small group for Colosseum
- 18 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Lofoten ferry