I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 2 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 3 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 4 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 5 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 6 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Paris apartment choices?
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 14 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 15 Hey Fodor's
- 16 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 17 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 21 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Olive Oil
- 24 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 25 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.