I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 2 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 3 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 5 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 6 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 7 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 8 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 9 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 10 Brugge photo on Bing
- 11 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 12 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 13 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 Help with a small island in Greece
- 16 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 17 Cotswolds village base
- 18 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 19 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 20 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 21 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 22 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Outerwear France Beginning of September