I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 8 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 9 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 10 rent car / Munich
- 11 Apartments in Rome
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome