I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 5 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Hotels that we found special
- 8 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 Great London Bars with a view
- 16 Rome Food Tour
- 17 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Art in Paris
- 20 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Rental car while in Ireland
- 23 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 Roussillon, a photo essay