I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
- 1 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 2 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 3 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 4 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 5 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 6 Paris Ticket t+
- 7 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Train Passes
- 10 Rome apartment
- 11 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 12 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 13 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 17 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 18 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 20 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 21 Benita In Paris
- 22 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 23 pier in Copenhagen
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?