I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 2 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 6 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 7 Paris Perfect Soap
- 8 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 9 Train tickets within Italy
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 13 My poppy arrived today!
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 16 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 17 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 18 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 19 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 20 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 21 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 Requesting help with Spain Itin - Couple with 12 YO
- 24 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 25 Central European train travel