I'm looking at two HI possibilities (available for points) in London. I'm pretty sure neither one is an "ideal" location, but given the cost of London lodgings, we're still leaning towards using points rather than dollars. Does anyone have any impressions of the HI Express on Southwark St. or the one on Old Street (said to be "2 minutes from the Old Street tube")? The Southwark location would look to be a little more convenient to things, but I'm concerned about the general neighborhood. Thanks!
Questions about Holiday Inn Express properties in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Athens at New Years
- 3 Ireland or Scotland
- 4 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 8 Cotswold Churches
- 9 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 10 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 11 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 12 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 London Trip Travel
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 St Germain