Before my last visit to Paris, which was several years ago, I contacted each hotel I was interested in by email to check prices. Now it appears that almost every hotel has online booking. Is it possible to get a better price by emailing the hotel, or do I just go with the online price? We will be visiting in high season (June) so I don't want to wait for last minute prices. Thanks!
Questions About Booking Paris Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 2 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 Is this realistic... advice?
- 5 Satnav maps update
- 6 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 9 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 rail pass
- 12 France to Italy advice needed please
- 13 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 14 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 15 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 16 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 17 Spanish Music
- 18 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 22 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 23 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland