Before my last visit to Paris, which was several years ago, I contacted each hotel I was interested in by email to check prices. Now it appears that almost every hotel has online booking. Is it possible to get a better price by emailing the hotel, or do I just go with the online price? We will be visiting in high season (June) so I don't want to wait for last minute prices. Thanks!
Questions About Booking Paris Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 England & Scotland in April
- 5 Transport in Venice
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 Rome Areas to stay
- 8 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 9 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 10 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 11 Wengen to Torino?
- 12 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 13 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 16 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 25 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?