Before my last visit to Paris, which was several years ago, I contacted each hotel I was interested in by email to check prices. Now it appears that almost every hotel has online booking. Is it possible to get a better price by emailing the hotel, or do I just go with the online price? We will be visiting in high season (June) so I don't want to wait for last minute prices. Thanks!
Questions About Booking Paris Hotel
- 1 First night after arriving in Milan
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 France by rail or car?
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 7 Planning my days in Paris
- 8 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 9 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 10 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 13 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 14 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 15 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 16 London at Xmas
- 17 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 23 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 24 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!