Before my last visit to Paris, which was several years ago, I contacted each hotel I was interested in by email to check prices. Now it appears that almost every hotel has online booking. Is it possible to get a better price by emailing the hotel, or do I just go with the online price? We will be visiting in high season (June) so I don't want to wait for last minute prices. Thanks!
Questions About Booking Paris Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 nearby cities to london
- 4 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 5 London hotel
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 13 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Sicily Suggetions
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions