Just about have my England itinerary finalized, all accommodations booked (except one). Here's the dilemma: I'm realizing one night is not enough for the North York Moors (or so the B&B tells me). I'm booked 2 nights in York, and I'm wondering if I should change that to 1. I was in York 25 years ago as a day trip -- visited the Minster and walked around the wall. Maybe one night would be sufficient. Any thoughts on this?
Question-- York & North York Moors
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 4 Napoli logistics
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 9 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 10 buying souviners and art
- 11 Italy food budget
- 12 Tax refund in France
- 13 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 14 Positano in high season???
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 17 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 18 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 19 Spain in late November/early December
- 20 Train tickets France and Spain
- 21 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Scandinavian Tour
- 24 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip