Our second trip to Venice, my parents first. Last time stayed at Locanda Orseolo near St. Mark's Square. This time interested in Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro (http://www.hotelmorescovenice.com/en/) . Reviews on TA are excellent, but everyone mentions it is close to Piazzale Roma and people have mentioned it is anywhere from a 20-45 minute walk to St. Mark's Square/Rialto Bridge. I don't need to be right in the thick of things, but also don't want to be too far away from good restaurants, etc. What do you guys think of where it is located - also proximity to vaporetto?? Thanks!
Question re:location of Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro neighborhood of Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 7 destination wedding
- 8 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 9 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 10 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 13 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 London Private Detectives
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Calling Jamikins
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 22 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 23 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Europe in 21 days