Our second trip to Venice, my parents first. Last time stayed at Locanda Orseolo near St. Mark's Square. This time interested in Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro (http://www.hotelmorescovenice.com/en/) . Reviews on TA are excellent, but everyone mentions it is close to Piazzale Roma and people have mentioned it is anywhere from a 20-45 minute walk to St. Mark's Square/Rialto Bridge. I don't need to be right in the thick of things, but also don't want to be too far away from good restaurants, etc. What do you guys think of where it is located - also proximity to vaporetto?? Thanks!
Question re:location of Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro neighborhood of Venice
- 1 portugal
- 2 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 3 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 4 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 7 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 10 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 11 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 A chacun son goût
- 14 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 17 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 20 Help with itenerary
- 21 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 24 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal