Our second trip to Venice, my parents first. Last time stayed at Locanda Orseolo near St. Mark's Square. This time interested in Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro (http://www.hotelmorescovenice.com/en/) . Reviews on TA are excellent, but everyone mentions it is close to Piazzale Roma and people have mentioned it is anywhere from a 20-45 minute walk to St. Mark's Square/Rialto Bridge. I don't need to be right in the thick of things, but also don't want to be too far away from good restaurants, etc. What do you guys think of where it is located - also proximity to vaporetto?? Thanks!
Question re:location of Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro neighborhood of Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 2 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 3 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Spain - Andalucia
- 7 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 8 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 11 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 2 Week European Itinerary
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 Channel Islands
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 Car in Prague
- 21 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 22 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 23 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 24 Rome Accommodation
- 25 Istanbul hotels