Our second trip to Venice, my parents first. Last time stayed at Locanda Orseolo near St. Mark's Square. This time interested in Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro (http://www.hotelmorescovenice.com/en/) . Reviews on TA are excellent, but everyone mentions it is close to Piazzale Roma and people have mentioned it is anywhere from a 20-45 minute walk to St. Mark's Square/Rialto Bridge. I don't need to be right in the thick of things, but also don't want to be too far away from good restaurants, etc. What do you guys think of where it is located - also proximity to vaporetto?? Thanks!
Question re:location of Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro neighborhood of Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 3 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 4 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 7 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Dordogne lodging
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 12 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 13 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 19 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 England in 7 days
- 22 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 23 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 24 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 25 Quiet beach town in Italy?