Our second trip to Venice, my parents first. Last time stayed at Locanda Orseolo near St. Mark's Square. This time interested in Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro (http://www.hotelmorescovenice.com/en/) . Reviews on TA are excellent, but everyone mentions it is close to Piazzale Roma and people have mentioned it is anywhere from a 20-45 minute walk to St. Mark's Square/Rialto Bridge. I don't need to be right in the thick of things, but also don't want to be too far away from good restaurants, etc. What do you guys think of where it is located - also proximity to vaporetto?? Thanks!
Question re:location of Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro neighborhood of Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for add on city
- 2 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 3 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 4 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 5 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 6 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 7 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 10 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Taxi service in Nice
- 13 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 14 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 20 Trip to Pyrenees
- 21 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 24 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 25 Apartment Madrid location/review