Our second trip to Venice, my parents first. Last time stayed at Locanda Orseolo near St. Mark's Square. This time interested in Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro (http://www.hotelmorescovenice.com/en/) . Reviews on TA are excellent, but everyone mentions it is close to Piazzale Roma and people have mentioned it is anywhere from a 20-45 minute walk to St. Mark's Square/Rialto Bridge. I don't need to be right in the thick of things, but also don't want to be too far away from good restaurants, etc. What do you guys think of where it is located - also proximity to vaporetto?? Thanks!
Question re:location of Hotel Moresco in Dorsoduro neighborhood of Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina to Palermo
- 2 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Suggestion for travel memories
- 6 caroline_venezia
- 7 Italy dolomites
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 11 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 12 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 18 malaga to madrid train ?
- 19 Museums in Berlin
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Portugal in January
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia