Plan to purchase our Swiss Pass upon arrival in Zurich. . Planning point-to-point ticket Zurich-Lucerne, then activating Pass upon leaving Lucerne-Interlaken. Believe I read somewhere sometime that the Pass would be accepted prior to validation for local transportation such as trams, buses, boats (as we would expect to use in Lucerne). Was I dreaming or is Pass accepted for free local transport without validation stamp? Thanks so much.
Question re using Swiss Pass before validation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 4 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 5 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 6 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 9 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Trip to Italy
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 15 scotland trave;
- 16 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 17 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 18 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 19 Please help me plan my trip!
- 20 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014