Plan to purchase our Swiss Pass upon arrival in Zurich. . Planning point-to-point ticket Zurich-Lucerne, then activating Pass upon leaving Lucerne-Interlaken. Believe I read somewhere sometime that the Pass would be accepted prior to validation for local transportation such as trams, buses, boats (as we would expect to use in Lucerne). Was I dreaming or is Pass accepted for free local transport without validation stamp? Thanks so much.
Question re using Swiss Pass before validation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaucluse Lavander
- 2 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 3 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 4 Cookware in France
- 5 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 6 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 7 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 8 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 9 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 10 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 11 Ireland train system: first class??
- 12 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 15 9 days in switzerland
- 16 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 17 Barcelona and places around
- 18 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 19 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 20 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 21 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 22 apartment
- 23 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 24 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 25 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016