Plan to purchase our Swiss Pass upon arrival in Zurich. . Planning point-to-point ticket Zurich-Lucerne, then activating Pass upon leaving Lucerne-Interlaken. Believe I read somewhere sometime that the Pass would be accepted prior to validation for local transportation such as trams, buses, boats (as we would expect to use in Lucerne). Was I dreaming or is Pass accepted for free local transport without validation stamp? Thanks so much.
Question re using Swiss Pass before validation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 2 My notes on Greece 101
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 6 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Weekend in Norfolk
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 16 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 17 Halloween in Paris
- 18 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 chrismas in rome
- 21 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 22 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 23 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 24 I dream of Europe
- 25 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France