When I googled taking the ferry from Datca to Bodrum, I found Aegean Tour Travel and sent them a request. I've received a quote from them to take the ferry in mid-October from Datca to Bodrum and then to get a transfer to the Bodrum airport. They want me to send payment in advance to reserve my spot. Has anyone used them before and is this the best way to book the ferry?
Question re: Ferry from Datca to Bodrum
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 3 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 4 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 5 Paris Recommendations
- 6 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 7 Suggestions for France Italy
- 8 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 14 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 15 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 16 France by rail or car?
- 17 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 18 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 19 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 20 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 21 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 22 Bank of England Museum
- 23 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich