We are looking to spend a couple of days (late May) on the Adriatic in the Abruzzo region. Preferably a cute, walkable town on the beach with good ambiance and good restaurants. We'll be driving straight back to Rome so cannot be exceedingly far. Thinking no more than a 2.5 hour drive max. Any thoughts/recommendations greatly appreciated.
Question re: Abruzzo Region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 2 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 3 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 4 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 5 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 6 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 7 Mama Mia Italy!
- 8 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 9 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Majorca - where to stay?
- 13 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Dordogne in October
- 16 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 17 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 Bike touring in France
- 20 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 23 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Calling home from abroad