We will be in Copenhagen for a week in August then traveling to Southern Africa for a month and ending up in an apartment rental in Paris in September. The clothes we would wear in Copenhagen and Paris would not be suitable for Southern Africa and we will have some strict luggage restrictions. We would like to bring clothing for Copenhagen and then ship it to our apartment owners in Paris to hold until we get there a month later. Can you please tell me the best way to do this and also the approximate cost? If it doesn't work out, we'll have to look like we are on safari in the streets of Paris! Thanks for your help.
Question on Shipping from Copenhagen
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 6 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Apartments in Rome