We will be in Copenhagen for a week in August then traveling to Southern Africa for a month and ending up in an apartment rental in Paris in September. The clothes we would wear in Copenhagen and Paris would not be suitable for Southern Africa and we will have some strict luggage restrictions. We would like to bring clothing for Copenhagen and then ship it to our apartment owners in Paris to hold until we get there a month later. Can you please tell me the best way to do this and also the approximate cost? If it doesn't work out, we'll have to look like we are on safari in the streets of Paris! Thanks for your help.
Question on Shipping from Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Venice
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 12 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Day trips
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe