We will be in Copenhagen for a week in August then traveling to Southern Africa for a month and ending up in an apartment rental in Paris in September. The clothes we would wear in Copenhagen and Paris would not be suitable for Southern Africa and we will have some strict luggage restrictions. We would like to bring clothing for Copenhagen and then ship it to our apartment owners in Paris to hold until we get there a month later. Can you please tell me the best way to do this and also the approximate cost? If it doesn't work out, we'll have to look like we are on safari in the streets of Paris! Thanks for your help.
Question on Shipping from Copenhagen
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 3 Do and don't, eating in France
- 4 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 5 Places to visit from London
- 6 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 7 Getting the best our of Europe
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 10 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 11 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 12 Paris museums free admission
- 13 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 16 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 17 Spain with kids
- 18 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 19 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 20 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 21 Meeting up at CDG
- 22 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 23 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?