We will be staying in Meersburg and will be travelling to Baden Baden as our next stop on a trip through Germany. I had read that there is a Black Forest scenic train from Konstanz to Offenburg. It looks like Konstanz is a short ferry ride from Meersburg, so leaving from there should be no problem. However, when booking on the DB BAHN website, I get several different train options when searching from Konstanz to Offenburg or Konstanz to Baden Baden. My question is should I be looking at a particular train for the "Black Forest Scenic" train, or assuming they all travel roughly through the same geography does it really matter which train I take from the standpoint of having nice scenery along the two hour trip. Any help appreciated.
Question on Black Forest Scenic Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 2 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 3 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Rome to Amafi coast
- 6 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 9 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 10 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 11 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 12 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 13 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 14 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 24 Help with France itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!