We will be staying in Meersburg and will be travelling to Baden Baden as our next stop on a trip through Germany. I had read that there is a Black Forest scenic train from Konstanz to Offenburg. It looks like Konstanz is a short ferry ride from Meersburg, so leaving from there should be no problem. However, when booking on the DB BAHN website, I get several different train options when searching from Konstanz to Offenburg or Konstanz to Baden Baden. My question is should I be looking at a particular train for the "Black Forest Scenic" train, or assuming they all travel roughly through the same geography does it really matter which train I take from the standpoint of having nice scenery along the two hour trip. Any help appreciated.
Question on Black Forest Scenic Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 2 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 5 staying a month or so in each place
- 6 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 10 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 13 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Self-driving tips for France
- 16 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 19 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 25 going to italy