We will be staying in Meersburg and will be travelling to Baden Baden as our next stop on a trip through Germany. I had read that there is a Black Forest scenic train from Konstanz to Offenburg. It looks like Konstanz is a short ferry ride from Meersburg, so leaving from there should be no problem. However, when booking on the DB BAHN website, I get several different train options when searching from Konstanz to Offenburg or Konstanz to Baden Baden. My question is should I be looking at a particular train for the "Black Forest Scenic" train, or assuming they all travel roughly through the same geography does it really matter which train I take from the standpoint of having nice scenery along the two hour trip. Any help appreciated.
Question on Black Forest Scenic Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in June with parents.
- 2 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 3 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 4 buying souviners and art
- 5 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 6 Positano in high season???
- 7 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 8 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 London Half-Term City Break
- 11 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 12 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 13 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 14 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 15 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 16 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 17 Train tickets France and Spain
- 18 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 19 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 20 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 21 Travel services for Spain
- 22 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 23 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 24 Napoli logistics
- 25 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour