We will be staying in Meersburg and will be travelling to Baden Baden as our next stop on a trip through Germany. I had read that there is a Black Forest scenic train from Konstanz to Offenburg. It looks like Konstanz is a short ferry ride from Meersburg, so leaving from there should be no problem. However, when booking on the DB BAHN website, I get several different train options when searching from Konstanz to Offenburg or Konstanz to Baden Baden. My question is should I be looking at a particular train for the "Black Forest Scenic" train, or assuming they all travel roughly through the same geography does it really matter which train I take from the standpoint of having nice scenery along the two hour trip. Any help appreciated.
Question on Black Forest Scenic Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 2 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 3 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 biking in France
- 6 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 7 South of France - recommendations please!
- 8 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 9 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 10 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 13 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 14 Sienna at night
- 15 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Siena Favorites?
- 19 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Terrorism in Europe
- 22 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 23 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 24 Traveling to France
- 25 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice