We will be in Slovenia in May and will probably be coming from Venice by car. We love the mountains, small villages and good wine. Some of the places we are considering are the Soca Valley, Kranska Gora, Logarska Dolina, Piran and Ljubljana. We will be there for 8 - 10 days and I am having a hard time mapping out a tentative route. Can you help? We plan on staying at tourist farms, do you think we should have reservations that time of year or should we be able to play it by ear? Thanks for your help! Tana
Question for Slojan
- 1 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 2 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 7 Phone in europe
- 8 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 9 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 10 HELP stuck in Italy
- 11 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 14 I Need To Vent!
- 15 Help with itenerary
- 16 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 17 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 jungfraujoch mid june
- 20 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 21 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 22 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 23 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 24 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris