We will be in Slovenia in May and will probably be coming from Venice by car. We love the mountains, small villages and good wine. Some of the places we are considering are the Soca Valley, Kranska Gora, Logarska Dolina, Piran and Ljubljana. We will be there for 8 - 10 days and I am having a hard time mapping out a tentative route. Can you help? We plan on staying at tourist farms, do you think we should have reservations that time of year or should we be able to play it by ear? Thanks for your help! Tana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :6830 VERIZON MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 driving from London to Lourdes
- 8 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 9 Italian lake cruise
- 10 Tuscany Itinerary
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 15 Multi Country car Rental
- 16 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 Couscous
- 21 alcazar question and seville advice
- 22 London is it worth it?
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 25 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see