We will be in Slovenia in May and will probably be coming from Venice by car. We love the mountains, small villages and good wine. Some of the places we are considering are the Soca Valley, Kranska Gora, Logarska Dolina, Piran and Ljubljana. We will be there for 8 - 10 days and I am having a hard time mapping out a tentative route. Can you help? We plan on staying at tourist farms, do you think we should have reservations that time of year or should we be able to play it by ear? Thanks for your help! Tana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Pompeii
- 2 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 3 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 4 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 5 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 6 Florence, Italy
- 7 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 8 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 9 European Championship
- 10 Amsterdam Hotel
- 11 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 12 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 13 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 14 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 15 Tyrol day hiking
- 16 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 17 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 18 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 19 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 20 I'm back.....
- 21 To europe this Aug
- 22 One week in & near Marseille
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 FCO connection time
- 25 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days