We will be in Slovenia in May and will probably be coming from Venice by car. We love the mountains, small villages and good wine. Some of the places we are considering are the Soca Valley, Kranska Gora, Logarska Dolina, Piran and Ljubljana. We will be there for 8 - 10 days and I am having a hard time mapping out a tentative route. Can you help? We plan on staying at tourist farms, do you think we should have reservations that time of year or should we be able to play it by ear? Thanks for your help! Tana
Question for Slojan
- 1 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Belgium
- 13 Navigo Decouverte
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 15 days in Europe,
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time