We will be in Slovenia in May and will probably be coming from Venice by car. We love the mountains, small villages and good wine. Some of the places we are considering are the Soca Valley, Kranska Gora, Logarska Dolina, Piran and Ljubljana. We will be there for 8 - 10 days and I am having a hard time mapping out a tentative route. Can you help? We plan on staying at tourist farms, do you think we should have reservations that time of year or should we be able to play it by ear? Thanks for your help! Tana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alItalia
- 2 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 3 Clean up spam
- 4 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 5 Mykonos Beach Club
- 6 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 7 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 8 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 9 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 10 Visit to Engand
- 11 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 12 Trip in September
- 13 Which city order makes most sense?
- 14 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 15 London Restaurants
- 16 Munich Hotel Location
- 17 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 18 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 19 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 20 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 23 Is Sicily Safe?
- 24 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 25 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?