We will be in Slovenia in May and will probably be coming from Venice by car. We love the mountains, small villages and good wine. Some of the places we are considering are the Soca Valley, Kranska Gora, Logarska Dolina, Piran and Ljubljana. We will be there for 8 - 10 days and I am having a hard time mapping out a tentative route. Can you help? We plan on staying at tourist farms, do you think we should have reservations that time of year or should we be able to play it by ear? Thanks for your help! Tana
Question for Slojan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Germany in December 2015
- 19 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Vegan in Germany?
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 biking tours in Italy?
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?