We will be in Slovenia in May and will probably be coming from Venice by car. We love the mountains, small villages and good wine. Some of the places we are considering are the Soca Valley, Kranska Gora, Logarska Dolina, Piran and Ljubljana. We will be there for 8 - 10 days and I am having a hard time mapping out a tentative route. Can you help? We plan on staying at tourist farms, do you think we should have reservations that time of year or should we be able to play it by ear? Thanks for your help! Tana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫pts16.com≪
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 7 Budapest in December 2017
- 8 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 11 6-7 Days in France
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Korean Messages
- 19 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 25 Trip Ideas