We will be in Slovenia in May and will probably be coming from Venice by car. We love the mountains, small villages and good wine. Some of the places we are considering are the Soca Valley, Kranska Gora, Logarska Dolina, Piran and Ljubljana. We will be there for 8 - 10 days and I am having a hard time mapping out a tentative route. Can you help? We plan on staying at tourist farms, do you think we should have reservations that time of year or should we be able to play it by ear? Thanks for your help! Tana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 zoho 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 3 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 4 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 5 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 11 Russia in two weeks in December
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Norway Honeymoon
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 Schengen Rule
- 17 Quizz !
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 24 9 Days in Spain
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)