We will be in Slovenia in May and will probably be coming from Venice by car. We love the mountains, small villages and good wine. Some of the places we are considering are the Soca Valley, Kranska Gora, Logarska Dolina, Piran and Ljubljana. We will be there for 8 - 10 days and I am having a hard time mapping out a tentative route. Can you help? We plan on staying at tourist farms, do you think we should have reservations that time of year or should we be able to play it by ear? Thanks for your help! Tana
Question for Slojan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Questions
- 2 9 days in turkey
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Street food in Turkey
- 10 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Mont St Michel
- 13 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Dublin Hostels
- 19 Avignon to London?
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam