We will be in Slovenia in May and will probably be coming from Venice by car. We love the mountains, small villages and good wine. Some of the places we are considering are the Soca Valley, Kranska Gora, Logarska Dolina, Piran and Ljubljana. We will be there for 8 - 10 days and I am having a hard time mapping out a tentative route. Can you help? We plan on staying at tourist farms, do you think we should have reservations that time of year or should we be able to play it by ear? Thanks for your help! Tana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 12 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 13 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 16 Retiring to Southern France
- 17 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 21 Brief trip report Naples
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 24 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 25 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014