I read on one of your posts that when renting car in Italy you used visa sapphire preferred which covered insurance in Italy.
Did you decline cdw waiver and theft protection? Which company did you use? I started another thread with this but I am still confused.
Thank you for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 2 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 3 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 6 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 7 B&Bs in Ireland
- 8 Zadar or Sibenik
- 9 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 10 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 11 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 14 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 15 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 18 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 19 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 20 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 21 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 24 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 25 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€