I pretty much have my 6 day itinerary for London planned. However, I need to know if the following scenario is doable. It will be a Saturday and I was wanting to go to Portobello market in the morning and then around noon head to Windsor Castle by train and spend the afternoon there and then head back as I have tickets to the Ceremony of the Keys at London Tower that night.
Question for London Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 2 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Vienna highlights
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Where to stay in Rome
- 7 Estonia Amber
- 8 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 9 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Munich
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 Italy
- 19 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 20 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Two days between St. Ives and London